QVC Test Tube - Third Quarter

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
doesnt look as exciting now that I see the pictures. The samples look tiny for the price tag of 40.00 with tax. 

Originally Posted by StillPooh /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I decided to skip this shipment. I'll see what October brings.
I just did the same. Thanks for the idea!

I skipped this one too. I think me and my skin are sampled out at the moment and would rather just save money. I love this sub though so hopefully Oct. will have more exciting offerings for me.

I still can't make up my mind! I really want to try the eye primer but everything else I don't care about so much.. I have free shipping on my tube so it's a bit cheaper than the normal cost.. I wonder if I could find a friend to split it with. Hmmmm

The magazine covers are identical however CONTENT is not always identical. The NBTT magazine is thicker than the QVC version as the QVC version leaves out plastic surgeon ads.

I still can't make up my mind! I really want to try the eye primer but everything else I don't care about so much.. I have free shipping on my tube so it's a bit cheaper than the normal cost.. I wonder if I could find a friend to split it with. Hmmmm
maybe you can try to just buy the eye primer off eBay? I've noticed that a lot of items from sampling boxes are getting sold on eBay for a fraction of the price of the box. Just make sure the seller has good ratings.

blue mustang Quote: I have free shipping on my tube
How did you get that? I know people were changing their shipping to free a while back, but I thought Qvc said it was a mistake and they rescinded it. I know it didn't work for me.

I'll get it this month, more from inertia than anything else. I'll probably be trading or consigning some of it though. I just noticed my shipping date has been pushed back from the 7th to the 11th.

Is this already sold out? The original post said it would go on sale 8/25 but the QVC site says it's no longer available.

How did you get that? I know people were changing their shipping to free a while back, but I thought Qvc said it was a mistake and they rescinded it. I know it didn't work for me. I'll get it this month, more from inertia than anything else. I'll probably be trading or consigning some of it though. I just noticed my shipping date has been pushed back from the 7th to the 11th.
That's where it came from.. After going back and forth, they sent a letter out saying they would be honoring it. I am pretty sure my last tube had the free shipping and presumed this one did too. Better look..

Is this already sold out? The original post said it would go on sale 8/25 but the QVC site says it's no longer available.
No, that's for the spring tube. The August one hasn't been presented yet.

I have 3 discount codes for Spa Look I got from the NB version that I won't be redeeming:

• $10 off $60
  • $25 off $125
  • $50 off $200

These codes expire on 9/30/2012, pm me if you want any of them :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

bluemustang Quote:
That's where it came from.. After going back and forth, they sent a letter out saying they would be honoring it. I am pretty sure my last tube had the free shipping and presumed this one did too. Better look..
Looks like I'm getting free shipping too, but just for this shipment. Nothing in the description yet, I guess they think we'll be surprised...
smileno.gif

Back