Rave for Lumiere cosmetics

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm. That makes me glad that Lumiere isn't my hg. Too bad for them, I bet they'll lose a bit of business.

I bought Lumiere's Valentine's Day Special Collections Be Mine (full size) and Love at First Sight (sample size). I love these blushes, liners and eyeshadows... Maybe I'll buy Be Sexy too because these look so great. Full size eyeshadows are huge! These will last for ages. :rotfl:

I purchased a few sample colors last Sun. and received a confirmation email on Friday that it was shipped. It does take a long time to get the products shipped compared to other companies but I think they are a pretty grass-roots company with few employees. Good for them though that they are doing so well. Can't wait to get my samples, almost out of my Illuminare liquid foundation.

Im ordering from lumiere and everything just looks wonderful ! I was just wondering how far does 1/4 tsp get you?

the 1/4 teaspoon as surprisingly a lot of product. i don't know if i'm really frugal or if other people just use a lot of minerals, but i've had it for over 3 weeks now and i still think i have at least a month or two left.

also i noticed that shipping takes a really long time :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> first it takes them a long time to process it, and then it takes a long time to get to my house! >:[

it's strange because in most foundations i'm golden but in luminesse i'm warm.

also i'm having a horrible time contacting luminaire. i clicked the contact section on the website, but so far i've sent 3 emails and received nothing back over 3 days. usually with EDM i get a reply within hours..

Back