Rave for Lumiere cosmetics

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
its worth it. the free shipping must have cost the company alot of profit. its only a small amount and its well worth it.

i received my samples 2 days ago, and i am thrilled with everything.

bought some eyeshadows as well as the sample foundations--- oooo its all great.

I were going to place an order one week ago,but i was put of when i saw their front-page then. Are You Still Celebrating The Holidays In The US,or are you back at work..?

I'm a fan of Lumiere Sand Silk dust! Just stocked up on 2 full sizes...

For foundation, I've heard that the colors are different between different textures.

I do pretty well with Light-Medium Beige in Luminesse, but does cashmere come out lighter or darker than Luminesse? I just ordered a light-medium beige in Cashmere and I just realised that I should have asked you guys before!

Thanks a lot :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I dont know.. but I ordered again 5 days ago and also is still being processed..

Maybe it takes time to prepare orders?

thanks for your reply. I ended up getting my order a few days ago. it took some time for it to be processed and I didn't get an e-mail when it was shipped. I'm happy I got my order. new colors to play with :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

you could try e-mailing Kathy to see whether your order's still being processed. it said my order was being processed for over a week but it was shipped around that time.

My samples arrived yesterday(that was quick)

Starting from the left:

Light Beige(FF)

Light Medium Beige(FF)

Light Medium Golden(FF)

Medium Beige(FF)

Finishing Powder-Sand

Blush-Delicate Pink

I think my shade is gonna be Light Medium Beige.

The Delicate Pink looks really nice - let me know how you like it. I'm a light to light medium beige, too. Got some Neutral Pink because someone recommended it, and it's really nice (and more pink than I thought it would be), but I'm still looking for that perfect 'pink' pink, if that makes any sense.

I love Lumiere too but I havent found a match yet. if you are 1.4 in Jlynne and W3 in Mineral Boutique and Y2 in Barefaced Minerals did you have a match in Lumiere and what formula? I am interested in FF and Luminess.

I tested this blush today-is very pigmented -peachy pink.On my skin looks more peachy than pink.I like it:)

I LOVE their brushes ! They work great , and are soooo soft . I also really like their eyeshadow , ans blush . I can't find a good foundation match though .

Hi! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I would really love to try Lumiere now. Looking at the website, I initially thought I was in the Medium range (except for Medium Cool) because I have medium (tanned) skin with yellow undertones. BUT, reading all of the (almost 300) posts in this thread made me think I'm actually in the Medium Deep range. :confused: Please help me find my shade in Lumiere. I'm South East Asian, medium tan skin, with yellow undertones. For reference, I use:

Monave Canela

Ocean Mist Praline or Praline + Almond

Thank you all! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

---------------------------------

OK, I browsed some threads....and saw Sheikah's photos and I think we have the same skin tone so I'm just going to go ahead and order some in the Medium Deep range. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I just read today on Lumiere's forum that they're not guaranteeing or tracking orders unless they're shipped express mail. So if your order gets lost or never arrives etc - they won't help you unless you paid for express shipping.

That is bad business considering all their competition. I was considering ordering from them now that I tried the sample, but maybe not so now. I sure would hate to spend money on product and then USPS lose it.

Back