Rave! Nicka K eyeshadow

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh wow, that looks hot! I wish purple looked that good on me. I can't seem to find those eyeshadows online anywhere, and if I can't find it online, I know I'm not going to find it in any store over here...Booo!

Why don't you give it a try and search it on your area? Here in brazil i found some reasonable e/s while looking on d/s ... the problem is that brazilian colors are BORING ... everyone here only wears light pink, shimmery purples, light blues, neutrals, blacks

Originally Posted by mac-whore Aw thanks girls!! I'm gonna try to do some more FOTD's Jennifer.. I'm rediculously lazy when it comes to those lol..
For some reason when I looked on the website (www.nickak.com) I didn't see the same shadow's that I bought. I saw some Nicka K shadow's but, they didn't come in the little 3 color combo's or the same packaging.. so, I'm not sure if it's the same or not. I'm tempted to order some just to see.. since they're so cheap anyways.

well, stop being lazy!!
wink.gif

i just emailed them and asked them where they're sold. i was looking around for the trios like yours, but didn't see them, either.

Originally Posted by Marisol You look fabulous Maria and no, I haven't heard of the brand.
What are you wearing on your lips?

Thanks girl! It's MAC Hue l/s with Smashbox Production l/g over it.

Originally Posted by mac-whore Thanks girl! It's MAC Hue l/s with Smashbox Production l/g over it. Sweet... thanks!

Gorgeous, Maria! I haven't heard of that brand before, but they seem to be of awesome quality from your pics. Enjoy 'em!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by iamgrape1119 which store carries this brand? i have not seen it anywhere i emailed them asking, but they didn't get back to me yet
frown.gif

Wow, those colors look great on you. I will have to check around for them. It's hard to find good deals like those!
smile.gif

I had the green and the pink one..looks like I will be picking it up tomorrow when I go to get my extensions

I haven't heard of this brand...and the beauty stores near me only carry NYX and Sebastian. You look gorgeous with purple
smile.gif
I wish I knew how to apply shadow like you do
frown.gif

I have seen this line before at some smaller beauty supply stores and well now I know I am going to have to buy all of their eyeshadows! And some of their lip products
smile.gif

Originally Posted by mac-whore /img/forum/go_quote.gif This has to be one of the most pigmented DRUG STORE eye shadows that I've ever tried. I actually picked them up at our local beauty supply store ( not sure if that falls into the drug store category ) and figured I'd give them a try. They have tons of color selections.. and get this, they're only $2.99! Another great thing is.. for those ( like myself ) who aren't great at picking out color schemes.. each little '' pallet '' comes with 3 corresponding colors. This is the first '' low end '' e/s that I would compare to MAC!
In the pics I did use UD PP under the shadow.. and it's the first shadow pictured ( on the top ). I haven't tried the other two yet, but I can't wait..

Have you guys ever heard of this brand? ( Nicka K ) Or tried it????

Yes I actually tried it before. They are pretty good
smile.gif

You look so pretty..and i like the l/s u are wearing...looking great!!

any online shop for this brand?

Originally Posted by semantje /img/forum/go_quote.gif my god it looks great !
here's there website Index

i've been looking for this website forever!!!! thanks!
I actually access this barnd through my local beauty store in SVG....I also saw them in losts of the beauty stores when i went to NY and yesterday i saw my cousin with a natural Lip Gel that was absoloutely GORGEOUS on my lips....i'm going to look for it on monday...hopefully the store carries it!

I have a few lipsticks and lip glosses also...they are pretty good...been eyeing the sahdows for a while but not sure if i'll get any yet

I just got me some of the e/s, l/s, and Lip glaze. I really like it! I got it from a Local beauty supply store. I went crazy and got a lot of their lip glaze, but I really like it!!

Originally Posted by reginaalear /img/forum/go_quote.gif I just got me some of the e/s, l/s, and Lip glaze. I really like it! I got it from a Local beauty supply store. I went crazy and got a lot of their lip glaze, but I really like it!! hey i'm glad u like them

i've never tried their lip glazes but i've heard that they are great!!!

and their glosses are my faves!!!!

Back