Rave! Nicka K eyeshadow

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just went to that site, thanks for posting it btw
smile.gif

and the single eyeshadows are called Absolute and I bought a couple of them from the dollar store here in PA...I bought the red and pink and they were pretty good! I was suprised since they were only 99 cents lol

Hmmm .. I got a pink one (three shades) and a lip gloss as a free gift a few weeks ago. I haven't opened it yet, but now I will
smile.gif

I think Nicka K. is primarily sold in NYC, they have a sub-brand called Absolute, I love their glitter eyeliner! Can't beat the price! I have never tried their eyeshadows though.

I have been looking for a post about Nicka K! I discovered this stuff in a wholesale beauty supply store nearby and bought the pinks -- I was amazed and it was only $1.99! I also got some of the NYX liquid eyeliners in pink and turquoise. I'm going to have to go back this weekend because I can't seem to find my pink trio for the theme contest
frown.gif

I have the pink trio eyeshadow and still haven't used it yet! It was under my bed, i did love the colour when i tried it on my arm

Back