Rave! Nicka K eyeshadow

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh great, thanx to MUT, I already have an NYX addiction. Now I feel compelled to go get some Nika K because it looks great...

yourleoqueen : I always see it in the beauty supply stores.

Originally Posted by mac-whore /img/forum/go_quote.gif This has to be one of the most pigmented DRUG STORE eye shadows that I've ever tried. I actually picked them up at our local beauty supply store ( not sure if that falls into the drug store category ) and figured I'd give them a try. They have tons of color selections.. and get this, they're only $2.99! Another great thing is.. for those ( like myself ) who aren't great at picking out color schemes.. each little '' pallet '' comes with 3 corresponding colors. This is the first '' low end '' e/s that I would compare to MAC!
In the pics I did use UD PP under the shadow.. and it's the first shadow pictured ( on the top ). I haven't tried the other two yet, but I can't wait..

Have you guys ever heard of this brand? ( Nicka K ) Or tried it????

i just went to the same type of a store yesterday to look for nyx..but since there was no nyx i bought whole bunch of nickas trios and singles.they are so beautiful and colors are so rich.tomorrow i go buy some more.

Originally Posted by dcole710 /img/forum/go_quote.gif oh great, thanx to MUT, I already have an NYX addiction. Now I feel compelled to go get some Nika K because it looks great...

yourleoqueen : I always see it in the beauty supply stores.

I wonder if Sally Beauty Supply sells it? Well we actually don't have any BSS in my town Sally or other wise LOL so next time I am in Little Rock, I'll have to see if I can find it. Thanks!

Originally Posted by Afrodita69 /img/forum/go_quote.gif i just went to the same type of a store yesterday to look for nyx..but since there was no nyx i bought whole bunch of nickas trios and singles.they are so beautiful and colors are so rich.tomorrow i go buy some more. i prefer Nyx e/s over Nicka K's but you definitely NEED to get your hands on those glosses...they're really shiny and pretty and leave ur lips looking luscious...they have a variety of shades as well and smell delish!!!!!!!
i can't stop raving about these

i don't recall seeing it at sally's. i think your best bet is one of the privately owned local beauty supplies

I had bought an eyeshadow a long time ago but never really tried it. It's just sitting in my drawer, I need to pull it back out and try it now!

The e/s look gorgeous on you. I really like the trio but I don't think they sell it here...
frown.gif

It's funny you posted about these eyeshadows because I just bought some the

other day from a beauty supply store in the mall. I have not had a chance to try them yet. The people who work in the store said that a lot of people have been buying them . They are really cheap as well.

i hope i can find some in my area....there is a small beauty supply store by my house.....ill check tomorrow i hope i can find some!!! by the way u look amazing miss maria!

I LOOOOVE them I bought 2 yesterday as well as their lipgloss and at the place I go they are only 1.99 and they are CERTAINLY comparable to MAC!

Originally Posted by EyeCandyDiva /img/forum/go_quote.gif I LOOOOVE them I bought 2 yesterday as well as their lipgloss and at the place I go they are only 1.99 and they are CERTAINLY comparable to MAC!
rockwoot.gif
rockwoot.gif
rockwoot.gif
yay! what do u think of the lipgloss??? don't they smell and tatse just yummy??? i bought 3 more last week...#10, #5 and #6

Originally Posted by Jinjer /img/forum/go_quote.gif
rockwoot.gif
rockwoot.gif
rockwoot.gif
yay! what do u think of the lipgloss??? don't they smell and tatse just yummy??? i bought 3 more last week...#10, #5 and #6 YES, I loooove the lipgloss, for 1.99 I'm going back and get some more. I'm surprised more people don't know about this company.

LOL, I actually discovered MuT because I was googling "Nicka K." I recently picked up one of those shadow trios while browsing some hole-in-the-wall beauty supply store by my house. I'd never heard of the brand, but I love the shadow! I'll definitely go back and get more. They're dirt cheap too!

I just found this brand when I was at the mall today. I didn't purchase any of the products in the store, but I am definitely going to try them out now!

I've never heard of this brand and never seen it either ....It looks really nice on you maria i would love to try it just gonna have to find it though..Love the shades they have and their glitter eyeliners

I was hoping there was a thread on these

Dude I was at the beauty supply store today and saw these. i swatched the round duos, the red and white, and the red refused to rub off. And I wasn't using a primer!!! I need to go back and buy them. They were like $1.99 for the duos and trios and 99c for the singles, wow.

Back