Red lips on me: what do you think?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks for the opinions!
smile.gif

I like it, I think it just looks harsh because you dont have any other makeup on, a little bit of black eyeliner and maybe take a bit of gloss and put it on the tip of one your fingers and dab it on lightly just to give it a moist look so it doesnt look dryed out

I like it but i dont like matte lipstick,maybe since you dont want it glossy,you can use a shiny lip balm...rosebud salve

Yeah I'm really late as well, but I like it! It seems like a dressier look though, not one for just casual use.

( feel like you are on the warm side and this lippie is just too cool; but hey, kudos, you pulled a red lippie off way better than i could in my dreams

I love Red lips! I think this looks great on you. If you're interested-some of my favorite reds are KA Enchantaberry, Chanel Marylin, and MAC New York Apple. MAC Rockocco is really nice too
smile.gif

BTW-your skin looks beautiful-

I'd add a little gloss and tone it down a touch. you're too young for such a harsh color.

Oooh! I like it! I think that would be hot paired with a matte, full coverage foundation like MUFE's Velvet Mat, dark smokey eyes, and some biiiigg, full, long lashes. Also, just my personal preference, but I'd add a wee bit of gloss on top of it, maybe even just in the middle (top and bottom) to add a little dimension to it.

Back