Red lips on me: what do you think?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks for your opinions!
smile.gif

Heheh hotnessss!! I think it's a great match for your skin tone!!! Also I think you could pull it off like this, with a pretty much nude face.. perhaps a bit more makeup on the eyes but not too much..

LOVE IT!!! i like the matte look but it would be good to see it with a thin layer of lipgloss, too, OH i LOVE red lips! i'm biased
sheep.gif

Hey I'm originally from NY and a matte red mouth is a necessity with a nice all black outfit (Like a Kenneth Cole or DKNY look). I really like it. I think it will look awesome with black eyeliner as I also do the same look but I haven't found a red that I'm crazy about yet. I also like it on the clean face because it makes such a statement, like a signature.

Personally I would "not" change the matteness of it since this adds to the whole look.

Marilyn

Very pretty, but I like the lip color you're wearing on your avatar best.

youre a beautiful girl, but something is a bit off on that look for me. I think i bit of eye liner would help to balance it tho.

Latest posts

Back