Red lips on me: what do you think?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love it! So "gwen"!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Andi /img/forum/go_quote.gif I voted "I´m not sure" cause I love the shade of red on you (it´s perfect for your complexion, hair and eye color etc) but I don´t like the matte finish. I think that´s what makes it a bit harsh. Maybe just a bit of clear gloss on top? exactly same here

Originally Posted by Jennifer /img/forum/go_quote.gif i finally got nars's cruella matte pencil. please excuse the skin
ill.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...ious/Pic21.jpg

what do you think?! i think it's a good red for me! be honest.

EDIT: i purposely don't have a full face on because it's a lazy day. usually, i'd pair it with black liner (not harsh) or a neutral wash!

looks good i like it! add a little gloss to it!
btw, how do you get your eyebrows done?

i think the colour looks great on u....but it looks a bit too matte. As others have suggested, put a little gloss over it and it'll be perfect.

I'd suggest a slightly warmer shade, but I'm kind of 1940s in my fashion sense. I think a bright color tends to draw focus to your teeth (my teeth are not that white and a couple are tetracycline stained so I don't think I could pull it off). I really like the matte finish.

Samantha

thank you so much, everyone, for your honest opinions!
smile.gif

_withoutyou, i thread my brows!

Hey Jen will you post a pic of you with the lipstick and your eyes done up?!!! I really want to see the lipstick on you with your eyes done, I know it'll look awesome!

I really do not like red lipstick, but I think this red looks really good on you! I think too that maybe a little gloss would look great also.
smile.gif

This shade of red looks wonderful on you but I don't like the matte finish. It looks very drying.

Bit late but I just wanted to say that I love this look... really nude face and bright lips is deffinately hot
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back