Rock of Love 2

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Here is the preview for Rock of Love 2

Link to video

Looks like Heather, Rodeo and Lacey will be making guest apperances. Oy vey!

Reaction score
I forgot to add that it will air on January 13th.

Reaction score
Yeah he aint nothing special

Originally Posted by puncturedskirt /img/forum/go_quote.gif Bunch of dumb bit**es fighting over some ugly ass man.....lmao

Reaction score
*gasp* omg hes not ugly. Hes 44 and Id go on that show to kick those girls asses! Oi I love him, he makes me drool!

Reaction score
Hes just not my type kinda ugly lol

Originally Posted by makeupwhore54 /img/forum/go_quote.gif *gasp* omg hes not ugly. Hes 44 and Id go on that show to kick those girls asses! Oi I love him, he makes me drool! he was huge star when I was a older teen In Poison lol

Too bad hes going bald

Reaction score
I liked the first one, but man these people never find love...I'm burnt out on these reality shows.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Marisol /img/forum/go_quote.gif I forgot to add that it will air on January 13th. Don't threaten ME with a good time!!!
LOL!

Reaction score
I am so done with these reality shows! I can already see previews for Rock of Love 3!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif Don't threaten ME with a good time!!!
LOL!

That is the best line from that show.

Reaction score
Whoah, he's got a hella lot of foundation on, or a horrible fake tan, I cant tell, lol. Oh boo hoo, Brett didnt pick me.
Some of those girls are kind of scary

Reaction score
I can't believe I just watched that whole thing. What a bunch of stoopid, stupid women. Maybe their children can watch reruns one day.

Reaction score
OMG, how many more of these shows are they going to make? What happened to traditional scripted shows with plot lines and pretty people? Ugh!

Reaction score
Aww... Brett looks okay for his age, he doesn't bother me. Now he's got a whole new pack of skanks to weed through again. Better luck to him this time around.

Reaction score
I refuse to watch this trash and that includes Flavor or Love 3. I am officially tired of seeing women look and act like tramps to get the ahem "love" of a washed up dried up, ugly musician.