Sample Society: April 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kit C for me! My box was totally demolished last month, but CS refunded me, so hopefully I'll have better luck with this one!

Mine says Kit E.  I wonder if that will change.  usually it does.  anyway... anyone know whats in the box this month?

Kit C here. I think the stuff we have been getting in these boxes are awesome quality products, but I looked back and realized out of the two boxes that I have gotten I've only really used one thing. Maybe I just have a sample overload between sub boxes and getting free stuff from emailing companies. I might unsub after this month. I would just hate to miss out on a great box though!

Originally Posted by NikNik455 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Are there any coupon codes floating around for this box? Would like to try it
No, I've never seen them do a coupon for a box, and I've been a subscriber since their first box. 

I found out the contents of Kit A and Kit D!

Here is Kit A

B Kamins Nia Stem Moisturizer (deluxe sample)
Borghese Gel Delicado Makeup Remover (.5 oz)
CotZ Face Natural Skin SPF 40 (deluxe sample)
Hanskin Hydro Sheet Mask (CS thinks it may be two masks)
Jane Tran Hair Accessory Assortment (full size)
Reem Acra perfume sample
And here is Kit D

Borghese Make Up Remover (.5oz)
CotZ Face Natural SPF 40 (deluxe sample)
Hanskin Hydro Sheet Mask(s)
Jane Tran Hair Accessory Assortment (full size)
Exude Lipstick Gloss (full size)
Claudalie Anti-Aging Cream Moisturizer (sample packet)
The Kit I am getting is A.

Kit D is the gift subscription I got for a friend. I am so happy she is getting the EXUDE I am obsessed with that brand ever since I got it in the SS box a few months ago.

If anyone else wants to know the contents of their kit, call CS and they will tell you.

Kit C, for me too Kit A and D look pretty good! Love that there are 6 samples in both and 2 listed as full size in the D kit!

Hello Katie,

Thank you so much for contacting us today at BeautyBar.com. I hope all is well with you today.

I see that you are interested in finding out what Samples are going to be in April's Kit C. Not one for surprises? Me either! Have no worries I can gladly take a look into this for you right away!

Unfortunately, I cannot see what is in the April's Kit C at this time. We really do not know this information until the product ships out. Bummer!! I am so sorry about this! I guess you will need to wait for the surprise! I am sure it will be worth it though!

I really hope this information helps Katie!

thats what I got when I emailed about Kit C. why don't people ever want to tell me what will be in the boxes. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by katlyne /img/forum/go_quote.gif

thats what I got when I emailed about Kit C. why don't people ever want to tell me what will be in the boxes. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
You need to call them to find out the contents. They don't do it by email.

They tried to charge my card today which of course they couldn't because I misplaced my Paypal card when we went to Seattle two weeks ago and I'm still waiting for my new one. Hope it comes by tomorrow because I can't pay for anything until does.

Back