Sample Society: April 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by craigster /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I thought this had been mentioned in a Sample Society thread, but of course, now I can't find it! Does anyone remember when thebalm.com's 50% off sale starts? I thought it was today, but the site is still under construction! Let me know if you have any insight! I love this brand!
wink.gif
It will probably be later today. I just checked because there is something I desperately want. It still says April 1st.

Yay!  Getting Kit A, charged and got my shipping notice and I'm very happy with the sample assortment. Win, win, win!

Their server was still down as of 50 minutes ago. The sale will start once the site is up and there will be a 24 window starting from then.

Originally Posted by smiletorismile /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by craigster /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I thought this had been mentioned in a Sample Society thread, but of course, now I can't find it! Does anyone remember when thebalm.com's 50% off sale starts? I thought it was today, but the site is still under construction! Let me know if you have any insight! I love this brand!
wink.gif

It will probably be later today. I just checked because there is something I desperately want. It still says April 1st.

wow they already shipped mine - no tracking email though but expected delivery is the 4th! 

No tracking number, but I have UPS alerts set up and I got a text saying that I'll be getting a delivery tomorrow.  Since I haven't ordered anything recently, I'm guessing it's my sample society.  Very excited for this box!  Last month was meh, but I just finished my face cream from February with the snake venom, so I'm ready for a new one to try.

ETA: I'm getting Kit C.

So no one else has two tracking numbers? This might be a happy surprise for me I guess!

Originally Posted by MissLindaJean /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Don't tease, spill the beans!
i got Kit C!

it has:

Borghese Gel Delicato Makeup Remover-0.5 oz.-SS

Caudalie Premier Cru, The Ultimate Anti-Ageing Cream Sample Packette 2ML

CoTZ Face Natural Skin SPF 40 Deluxe Sample-SS

Hanskin Premium Perfect Super Magic BB Cream SPF30 PA++, SS Deluxe Sample

Hanskin Hydro Sheet Mask (23ml) Deluxe Sample SS

Hanskin Hydro Sheet Mask (23ml) Translation Insert SS

Jane Tran Hair Accessory Assortment SS
I also noticed I have a clickable tracking number in my Order History too.

Got my shipping notice email AND my dashboard updated. Woot Woot. Getting Kit B. looking forward to trying all the products.

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

They tried to charge my card today which of course they couldn't because I misplaced my Paypal card when we went to Seattle two weeks ago and I'm still waiting for my new one. Hope it comes by tomorrow because I can't pay for anything until does.
I'm STILL waiting on my Paypal card but thankfully the hubby is loaning me his, I just have to transfer money to his account to repay him for "paying" for my subscriptions. I don't know which box I'm getting but I am getting six items this month! I'm excited for the Hanskin Hydro Sheet Mask (23ml) Deluxe Sample SS since I've become addicted to sheet masks thanks to 2nd Love Cosmetics / Beauty Treats.

Strike that... it's Kit C!

Back