Sample Society: April 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by beautymadn3ss /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Getting Kit F! We are not twinsies this month Lisa! :'( Anyone knows the contents of Kit F?
I hope you get a great box! Let us know the contents when you find out!

Dashboards have updated :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />)))))))))

Originally Posted by meaganola /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Not mine.
frown.gif
:( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  It should be soon. I am Kit A, so they are obviously updating in alphabetical order.

Originally Posted by MissLindaJean /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hmm. Kit E this month. Hopefully it doesn't switch unlike last month!
 I am E too. But my wasn't switched last month!

I had completely forgotten about SS till I checked my email a few minutes ago.  I only just got the shipping email and it looks like I'll be receiving my box on Wednesday.  My goodness, that's fast!  I haven't tried anything from any of the brands that will be in my box (kit C), but I do already have a sample of the Caudalie Premier Cru.  I thought it was the eye cream, but it turns out it was the face cream.  The spelling of the name of the product is making me cringe & my eye twitch, even though it's correct in British English.  
wacko.gif

I am E too. But my wasn't switched last month!
Woo! How do we nearly always manage to be box twins? There was a delay for my shipping last month, which probably accounted for my switching.

WOW! I'm super excited for Kit E!!! stuff i really want to try! Glad I can never pull the trigger and cancel!

Still waiting for a dashboard update, and my shipping date changed to today! :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> On the up side, I just got Square Hue yesterday, and I've got two Beauty Bar shipments (just one order, split in two packages) headed my way, so I do have new goodies to play with and more on the way.

Got my box:

I got Kit A.  It only had one mask, but the dashboard shows two, not sure if that's a mistake on the dashboard or if we are supposed to get two masks, have a feeling it's only supposed to be one mask. 

I don't know what Kit letter I'm getting, but here's what my dashboard is showing:  

The first boho waves is a repeat for me, and I love eve lom, but I already own it and use it everyday.  So not a very exciting box for me...

Originally Posted by Ann Tucci /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Got my box:

I got Kit A.  It only had one mask, but the dashboard shows two, not sure if that's a mistake on the dashboard or if we are supposed to get two masks, have a feeling it's only supposed to be one mask. 

I I actually think you are missing a mask..or whatever that translation insert is.

I am getting the same box and it clearly shows TWO products.

It's worth a call to CS.

How do you like your box overall?

I would imagine the translation insert is an insert that has the hanskin instructions/ingredients, etc, translated from korean to english?

Originally Posted by LisaLeah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I I actually think you are missing a mask..or whatever that translation insert is.

It's worth a call to CS.

Since Hanskin is a Korean company, maybe the "translation insert" is just some slip of paper translating the instructions?

Originally Posted by tgooberbutt /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I would imagine the translation insert is an insert that has the hanskin instructions/ingredients, etc, translated from korean to english?
jinx! 
biggrin.gif

I don't know what Kit letter I'm getting, but here's what my dashboard is showing:  
The first boho waves is a repeat for me, and I love eve lom, but I already own it and use it everyday.  So not a very exciting box for me...
My kit g has updated! It's almost the same except with

a Phytonectar hair oil instead of the Boho Waves.

Anyone else cancel and re-sign up?  I did and I'm getting two duplicates, the customer service person i spoke to said that I would likely continue to get duplicates if I stayed a member...booo!  She did offer me a credit which I'm starting to feel guilty taking because their customer service is spectacular. 

I'm getting Kit E

Read April's expert advice from Allure »

• hsn-018_small2a.jpg
  • Hanskin Hydro Sheet Mask (23ml) Translation Insert SS

Love it? Hate it? Rate it

• Shop the brand »

Box twins.  The first 2 items are dupes for me too, but I'm excited for the Borghese.  I really liked the color and had been using it but lost my tube of it and just never got around to buying another since I have so many glosses from various subs.  I haven't tried Eve Lom so very happy about that too.  

Originally Posted by brio444 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Edited to hide spoilers

Originally Posted by LisaLeah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It's worth a call to CS.

Overall I am very pleased. 

I don't want to white out my entire post.  I was hoping for more make up remover since I use it everyday and I can't wait to try this brand.  I'm very curious about the mask.  I might give it a try tonight.  I am one that loves trying new perfumes so I'll add this one to my que.  Right now I'm wearing the Nicole scent they send in January, but I really, really like the one they sent this month.  Lotion and spf cream are OK, I will use them, not that excited about them.  They make great products for my Irish bf who can't go out in the sun without protection.  I really like my hair accessories since I cut my hair, I'm happy with accessories that work with a shorter 'do.  I'm already wearing the clip now.  
I'm pleased with the fast shipping this month and so glad they don't use USPS or SmartPost.  

Back