Sample Society December 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by panicked /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Go to My Account > Order History, Status, Returns & Receipts

Thanks! I'm getting Kit C.

kit A for me! I've actually gotten kit A everytime except for the month which we got Butter London polish (not sure if that means anything or not)....

Kit d for me. Wonder what is in it? I may cancel soon as I've built up quite a stash of skin care, I do like this subscription though. Debating calling for the contents...need to see if there are any extras in it for my Santee before I ship..

Ok stream of consciousness posting here lol. Called for the spoiler for kit D. Very friendly customer service :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />.

kit D has of course the Alterna dry shampoo, the daily microfoliant, Murad pore minimizer, Philosophy Hope in a jar Night cream, Stila lip glacé in Starfruit.

Quote: Originally Posted by mckondik /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ok stream of consciousness posting here lol. Called for the spoiler for kit D. Very friendly customer service
smile.gif
. kit D has of course the Alterna dry shampoo, the daily microfoliant, Murad pore minimizer, Philosophy Hope in a jar Night cream, Stila lip glacé in Starfruit.
oh wow.... that actually sounds like a wonderful box!!!

Quote: Originally Posted by Ann Tucci /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Saw this on Facebook

You heard it first: December #SampleSociety boxes will feature Caviar Dry Shampoo from Alterna Haircare.
1455942_611303282238616_1009773730_n.png

Alterna AGAIN???

While this particular product is a first, I have received no fewer than 13 samples of various Alterna products in the past year, either in sub boxes or freebies with purchase from different sites. I haven't been impressed with them thus far and I am so tired of seeing them!

Another Kit C here, but Kit D sounds fantastic!  I hate the way they phrase things.  If I believed the SS site, I'm getting my box tomorrow, but clearly, that is not the case.  It doesn't even have a tracking number on it, but it says it will be delivered on the 6th.  My guess is it's shipping out tomorrow and I'll have it some time early next week.

Quote: Originally Posted by mckondik /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ok stream of consciousness posting here lol. Called for the spoiler for kit D. Very friendly customer service
smile.gif
. kit D has of course the Alterna dry shampoo, the daily microfoliant, Murad pore minimizer, Philosophy Hope in a jar Night cream, Stila lip glacé in Starfruit.
Yeah, I've had good luck with BB's customer service. I love that they have a 24/7 phone number, and real people answer.  I received the pore minimizer last month, so I'm hoping that's not in kit B. It's taking a lot of willpower to not call them and ask them to spill the beans on kit B!

Quote: Originally Posted by jenn2u /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  does anyone know what is in kit B?
  • alt-227_small2a.jpg
  • Alterna Caviar Dry Shampoo SS Deluxe Sample

Love it? Hate it? Rate it

•  

Buy the full-size product » Shop the brand »  

Ooh just popped over to the BB website and my kit C was posted! This being my first box from Sample Society, I am super excited about all my samples, i love Philosophy products  so getting a sample from them is fine by me. This box is everything I wanted Birchbox to be.. 

Quote: Originally Posted by Zaichik /img/forum/go_quote.gif

• alt-227_small2a.jpg
  • Alterna Caviar Dry Shampoo SS Deluxe Sample

Love it? Hate it? Rate it

•  

Buy the full-size product » Shop the brand »  

Nice! I'm happy with this box. I have a feeling that SS is going to be so much better than BB this month.

I'm getting kit D and my dashboard updated! Quite excited & glad that I didn't cancel because of the dry shampoo :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by nicolesegarra /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Hi Sandy! I also have kit C - do you mind posting what you're getting?
Hi, I can't figure out spoilers so sorry for all the white text!

Alterna Caviar Dry Shampoo SS Deluxe Sample

dermalogica Daily Microfoliant Deluxe Sample SS

Jane Iredale Lash Conditioner-SS

Philosophy Hope in a Jar Night Moisturizer-SS

IPKN New York IPKN Moist & Firm BB SPF 02 Light Deluxe Sample SS

End of list :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back