Sample Society-February *spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love these Nugg masks! I ordered some from Birchbox a few months ago.

Nice, I never got these in my Birchbox, tried (unsuccessfully) to trade for them and target was always sold out! I'm always thrilled with a mask!

That's a great spoiler!  I've never tried these before and I always love a good mask.

Okay so I'm new to Sample Society. I decided to try new subscriptions for beauty boxes after getting nothing good from Birchbox. So how does it work? Do we get sneak peeks? Do we get tracking info? I only know that I'm getting this months box because I saw the charge for the subscription on my bank statement.

Dang they took the little picture of the boxes off the order/receipt screens on the app and on our accounts.

I guess it's back to calling CS to get the box contents.

Okay so I'm new to Sample Society. I decided to try new subscriptions for beauty boxes after getting nothing good from Birchbox. So how does it work? Do we get sneak peeks? Do we get tracking info? I only know that I'm getting this months box because I saw the charge for the subscription on my bank statement.
The tracking info will show up on your account Dash once they ship it. As for sneak peaks, well, it's really a matter of luck/sleuthing by netizens/they release one or two spoilers beforehand to try and entice new subscribers. There used to be a spoiler picture you could see on your order history, but ^^^ apparently not anymore. 

The tracking info will show up on your account Dash once they ship it. As for sneak peaks, well, it's really a matter of luck/sleuthing by netizens/they release one or two spoilers beforehand to try and entice new subscribers. There used to be a spoiler picture you could see on your order history, but ^^^ apparently not anymore.
Thank you so much! I've been so confused!

February is going to be my first month so I am really happy the Strivectin is going to be included this month, as well. I love Face masks so I am equally excited to hear there will be one of those too. If they add at least one colorful item to go with it, I think I am going to be really pleased.  

I'm debating skipping this month, Strivectin is an unwanted repeat for me and I don't use face masks. I'll decide when I see the next spoiler.

I'm debating skipping this month, Strivectin is an unwanted repeat for me and I don't use face masks. I'll decide when I see the next spoiler.
It's possible there won't be another one, considering they seem to be starting to keep everything more hush-hush. Can you skip a month once you've already been charged for the box? I noticed that I already had been, and I'm not going to skip this month, I'm just curious about the process. 

@ I don't know really, I've never skipped a month before. If it is already charged I'll be putting my unwanteds in my Circular Swap stash.

What is up with beautybar's silence this month? They haven't posted to their Facebook page since the 24th and only two spoilers (masks and strivectin). I saw them reply on fb saying there's nothing like waiting on the edge of your seat in anticipation. But I don't like waiting lol

I received the revitalizing mask in a Birchbox a few months ago, and loved it!  I also love Strivectin, so this box will be a total win for me, if I can get one. 

I had been subscribed to Sample Society for a couple years, but had to cancel about 9 months ago due to a problem with packages disappearing from my porch.  I now have all my mail and packages delivered to a post office box, and Beauty Bar wont ship to a PO box.  I discovered just last week that some of the boxes and mystery boxes are for sale on the Beauty bar website.  Since Beauty Bar has next day delivery, I can order a box when I know I will be home the next day to receive it.  Earlier this week I got a couple of mystery boxes and the December box, which I loved!  I'm going to order the January box tomorrow.  Hopefully they will have the February box for sale on the site before too long!

Blah I called CS but they claimed dashboards are not updated so they can't tell me what's in the box.

I'll get my box Monday.

Hopefully our dashboards will update tomorrow morning.

I'm so excited to be a part of this community. Maybe you ladies can help me decide what else to subscribe to. I've got two more spoilers as I thought I had a billing problem but didn't. So, there's a fragrance sample from Chloe called Love Story. Not sure how large. Also, a nail laquer from Nail Inc. and I couldnt' read my writing for the last one. They ship today or at least start. So exciting. I hope the Chloe sample is not teeny tiny...LOL. but so far I am loving Sample Society. Just joined October or was it September.

Dashboard is updated.

Disappointment. I should have cancelled due to the absence of spoilers.

A fragrance sample of Chloe!! Seriously?

A dry shampoo. Another nail polish and 3 masks in addition to a serum that we all tried already :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />)

Booo... Not happy

Blah I called CS but they claimed dashboards are not updated so they can't tell me what's in the box.

I'll get my box Monday.

Hopefully our dashboards will update tomorrow morning.
I think that is why CS gave me the update. I couldn't get last thing in box though. I am hoping for a pink or red nail for V day! And has there ever been a large fragrance sample?

Dashboard is updated.

Disappointment. I should have cancelled due to the absence of spoilers.

A fragrance sample of Chloe!! Seriously?

A dry shampoo. Another nail polish and 3 masks in addition to a serum that we all tried already :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />)

Booo... Not happy
I can't see anything :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back