Sample Society-February *spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm happy with the box. I actually need some more dry shampoo. I love masks, I have way more than I need, but they'll get used. Serums are always welcome. Hope the nail polish is a pretty color (please not pink!) I'm normally not a fragrance girl, but I have loved the previous fragrance samples we got. I bought the full size of Bond 9 Chinatown and Givenchy Dahlia Divin, plus I'm still enjoying the larger Calvin Klein sample we received.

So glad we didn't get a red lippie.

I'm loving the February box!! I'm always up for a new fragrance and new nail polish.

I'm never excited about fragrances, because the sample is usually astronomically small and put in there just to bring the $$ value of the box up, and I could have gotten a sample of a fragrance I know I'd actually like through sephora.

I like the Strivectin and the masks, and maybe I'll like the nail color because I like the Nails Inc. brand, but considering we just got a nail color in the last box, I'm not feeling great about it. Or the dry shampoo, for that matter. I don't really have a need for dry shampoo.   

• cpb-069_small2a.jpg

• Chloe Love Story VOC- Sample Society

Love it? Hate it? Rate it

• cst-072_small2a.jpg

• StriVectin Intensive Illuminating Serum Sample

• neo-048_small2a.jpg

• Batiste Dry Shampoo Blush Sample Society

nug-001_small2a.jpg

• Nugg Beauty Revitalizing Face Mask

• nug-002_small2a.jpg

• Nugg Beauty Hydrating Face Mask

• nug-003_small2a.jpg

• Nugg Beauty Deep Cleansing Face Mask

• vaf-001_small2a.jpg

• Nails Inc Princes Place Nail Lacquer SS

Last edited by a moderator:
Personally I'm thrilled.  It's kinda a perfect box for me, I'll use all of it. Unlike last month, which I still liked but I would rather have fragrance sample over an item I'd never use (the revlon).

• cpb-069_small2a.jpg
  • Chloe Love Story VOC- Sample Society

• cst-072_small2a.jpg
  • StriVectin Intensive Illuminating Serum Sample

• neo-048_small2a.jpg
  • Batiste Dry Shampoo Blush Sample Society

nug-001_small2a.jpg

• Nugg Beauty Revitalizing Face Mask

• nug-002_small2a.jpg
  • Nugg Beauty Hydrating Face Mask

• nug-003_small2a.jpg
  • Nugg Beauty Deep Cleansing Face Mask

• vaf-001_small2a.jpg
  • Nails Inc Princes Place Nail Lacquer SS

Is that the actual polish color that we'll be receiving?

I dn like this box at all .. Actually it reminds me of oct n nov boxes.. I think i should cut off all my subscriptions , take a deep breath n a break for a month n so , n see what boxes I really miss n cant live without.. Plus i ve now an overflooding makeup n skincare counters , wondering where to go with them :/

Is that the actual polish color that we'll be receiving?
No, I think it could be anything.

I wish they reveal the content of the box beforehand so we can decide what we would like to have.

This box is a waste of money. I'll  use the masks but all the rest is irrelevant for me. I know a lot of people did not like the skin care boxes but I would jump from joy instead of accumulating smth I will never use. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last edited by a moderator:
If that's a pale purple gray,I'm excited lol The 3 masks make up for the perfume and I am happy there are 7 things all together. It's not a wow box but it will all be used so I guess it's okay.

Online reviews for the dry shampoo are horrible! It retails for about $7, people were saying that they could not brush the white residue from their hair and ended up having to wash it! 

I love batiste dry shampoo. I have dark brown wavy/curly hair, and it is my go to. I never have trouble with the residue.

I'm excited for this box. It's nice that we're getting multiple masks, that purple/grey nail polish is gorgeous, and I go through a lot of dry shampoo. Fragrances are my least favorite sample, but we haven't gotten one in a while, so I'm not mad about it.

I'm happy with this box! I LOVE batiste and nugg face masks and would have ended up purchasing them anyway. I also think the nail polish is pretty and I actually really wanted to try the new Chloe perfume. I haven't tried my Strivectin from last month yet, but if it is a good product then I am happy to have more since it is so expensive.

This box is ok. I did go ahead and cancel for next month. I will wait until after spoilers to decide. I actually cancelled all of my subs except Glossy. I just have way too much stuff right now. I need a little break I think!

I'm super excited for this month! The only thing that I don't care about is the perfume, but I will totally use it. I Love nsil polish and that was an extra suprise bc I didn't think there would be another one this month.

Back