Sample Society: June 2012

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I use one of my metal cuticle pusher things lol(sorry, brain fart) and repot products! Cool, and look at the lovely nails! Adore that color!

Originally Posted by Scooby384 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I was able to get a lot of product out using a q-tip and a little pot or jar :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Originally Posted by Scooby384 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Aww thanks :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
You're welcome. I'm a sucker for vampy nail colors...or any lol. Blues and greens are probably on my top faves 
wink.gif

I got my Sample Society box today, and I got a great box for someone with medium skintone... Unfortunately, I'm pretty fair-skinned. I was excited to try the Jouer LMT, but I didn't even swatch it because it is "Bronzed." The lip pencil is Sangria/White Glimmer. I always wear natural colors, and since I have braces, dark colors would look super extra bad on me, in my opinion.

If anyone would like to trade something for one or both of these items, please check my trade list (in my signature) and PM me. I would trade this month's whole box, to tell the truth, but I definitely need to get rid of these two things at least. I also have the Live in Love sample from last month if anyone liked that. I love the fragrance but it doesn't smell good on me. Thanks!

If you email Jouer they will send you 2 LMT samples in the light shades and also 2 lip gloss samples if you want them.  They answered my email request in about 15 minutes.  Very friendly.

Originally Posted by lloronita /img/forum/go_quote.gif

If you email Jouer they will send you 2 LMT samples in the light shades and also 2 lip gloss samples if you want them.  They answered my email request in about 15 minutes.  Very friendly.
Yep, I received two mini lip glosses in Mirage and Peony in the mail today...about 8 business days after I originally emailed and requested those color samples.

Just signed up for sample society... that brings my total of beauty subscriptions up to 4 not including LBB or Julep. 

Hopefully next mont will have some makeup as well as some skincare geared towards acne prone skin!

They sent out a Murad cleanser for acne prone skin! Check the trade forums to see if someone has one!

Originally Posted by koolcryyss /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Just signed up for sample society... that brings my total of beauty subscriptions up to 4 not including LBB or Julep. 

Hopefully next mont will have some makeup as well as some skincare geared towards acne prone skin!

Anyone have this happen to them?  I've been using the Ren Glycolactic Mask and the Murad cleanser with the Olay cheapy Clarisonic dupe.

I noticed last night after the mask, a few hours later, I didn't look really close immediately after so who knows when it happened, that I had a few scattered little blackheads on my upper cheekbone.  Very dark, but pinprick size, like, "Is that what I think it is or dust or a spot of something?" so I tried to brush it off at first.  I couldn't resist getting them out (what else could I do?  what do you guys do?  wash and wait for them to make it out themselves?  I had already put on my skin creams for the night)  Part of me is thinking that yay, the anti-acne Murad cleanser and the Glycolactic Mask together are bringing impurities to the surface and it may be part of a purge.  But I also use eye cream and Kiehl's Abyssine gel so I want to make sure it's not too much product clogging pores.  I suppose I had some on my lower cheek as well, so maybe it's not the eye cream.  I want to get rid of all blackheads and clogged pores but I'm not looking forward to a lot of the pores on my face developing more noticeable blackheads before they're cleared.  Help!

Back