Sample Society: June 2012

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got the staff pick's hot list email.  So hope we get the Butter Lippy in our boxes this month.  Would love to try that!

I just subbed today for Sample Society and I can't wait to see what comes in my first box (which will be shipping out tomorrow, YAY!) I'm subbed to Glossybox and Birchbox as well. I was subbed to Myglam and Beauty Army but cancelled each... I just wasn't too thrilled with either of them. Sample Society seems to have more that I find appealing. Fingers crossed that Sample Society will be a hit for me!

Mine hasnt shipped yet, but I am hoping it will ship out tomorrow so I can receive it next week. I am getting 2 boxes this week and then my BB and Conscius box at the middle of the month, so I want this one in between ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Can't wait - I think I'm starting to love Sample Society more than Birchbox. I didn't ever think I'd say that. I just love that no matter what, the samples are pretty big and multi-use. I'm all about that. After Glossybox, I think GB and SS are blowing BB out of the water for me. 

I never thought this would be the case!

Tooooooomorrow, tomorrow sample society box ships tomorrow, its only a night awayyyyyyyy!!!! <--- Sung to Annie's Tomorrow... Yeah, I am a dork...

Originally Posted by Pellen /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Tooooooomorrow, tomorrow sample society box ships tomorrow, its only a night awayyyyyyyy!!!! <--- Sung to Annie's Tomorrow... Yeah, I am a dork...
You really can't ask for more enthusiasm than that, lol! Love it!

We can dork out together!  I'm right there with you.

They posted earlier today on their FB page that they will soon be on their way and they are making finishing touches.. I wonder if they saw how awesome Glossybox is this month and they decided to tweak some of the products they are sending out... what do yall think? A girl can hope.. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Originally Posted by yanelib27 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

They posted earlier today on their FB page that they will soon be on their way and they are making finishing touches.. I wonder if they saw how awesome Glossybox is this month and they decided to tweak some of the products they are sending out... what do yall think? A girl can hope.. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

I HOPE TOO! my first box and can't believe they won't say anything about it! A girl did comment on their fb page and said she was hoping for lip product (or lip stick, i can't remember) and BeautyBar replied that although she can't say anything she was pretty sure she'd like it ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I hope winky face = lipstick, lol. 

I just looked on my account and in my overview section it says that my  box has shipped, but then when I go to my dashboard it says its not going to ship until tomorrow! What the heck Sample Society, I want to do a happy dance to see it coming!!!

I just looked on my account and in my overview section it says that my  box has shipped, but then when I go to my dashboard it says its not going to ship until tomorrow! What the heck Sample Society, I want to do a happy dance to see it coming!!!
Are you sure? in my dashboard it says my next box ships JULY 2nd. I don't have a tracking number and haven't gotten a shipping email yet, but it does say processing.. 2 people said that on their fb page too... :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by Mandy Kane /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Are you sure? in my dashboard it says my next box ships JULY 2nd. I don't have a tracking number and haven't gotten a shipping email yet, but it does say processing.. 2 people said that on their fb page too... :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Lol, obviously I need to go and get a new prescription for my glasses, because it does say Jul 2nd... Dang months that look to much alike!

i'm so excited - i can't wait to see what we are getting! the suspense is killing me! I wouldn't have noticed either if I didn't see see a post saying they weren't shipping till tomorrow and freaked out and logged in to double check, lol!

Hello all, I just joined MUT after days of reading through the discussion boards. I never knew these sweet little boxes existed!! After being waitlisted to some of the other boxes that seemed good, I decided to give SS a try since they had open spots available :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> This will be my first box EVER so I hope they have some things that I would enjoy. It says that it's been shipeed in order history and in the order details, it said it'll be arriving today (if thats possible!!)
inlove.gif

Mine says shipped too, but no tracking number yet. I suspect it show up in My Dashboard later today.

Originally Posted by manuri /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hello all, I just joined MUT after days of reading through the discussion boards. I never knew these sweet little boxes existed!! After being waitlisted to some of the other boxes that seemed good, I decided to give SS a try since they had open spots available :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> This will be my first box EVER so I hope they have some things that I would enjoy. It says that it's been shipeed in order history and in the order details, it said it'll be arriving today (if thats possible!!)
inlove.gif
Mine said it would be arriving today as well, but sadly no. They ship out on the 1st day of the month. I would say for most of us it will be mid week next week. It does say they are shipping UPS not USPS though so that is a definite plus!

Mine said it would be arriving today as well, but sadly no. They ship out on the 1st day of the month. I would say for most of us it will be mid week next week. It does say they are shipping UPS not USPS though so that is a definite plus!
They have super fast shipping. I get my SS boxes and all beautybar orders next day.

Back