Sample Society June 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by rigs32 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

This is my keep it or lose it month for this one.  I liked the skin care samples I was getting to compliment the makeup ones from ipsy. But nothing exciting the last couple months.  We shall see....

I added lip factory because I really like lip products and playing with new makeup stuff, so I may lose this one and go back to finding my own skincare discoveries.
I'm with you on this!  I also added Lip Factory and it's been great so far.  I also love Wantable. 

On the fence about keeping or canceling.  This started out as my favorite sub, but it's been repeat brands a lot lately.  

On the fence about keeping or canceling.  This started out as my favorite sub, but it's been repeat brands a lot lately.  
I'm feeling the same way. I really loved them but I've been bummed out on the boxes I have received recently. I'm just not sure.

Sample Society is great but I'm bored. How about they include something like a Sara Happ lip scrub, a Nuxe Rose Foaming Wash, a Caudalie Elixir, a Molton Brown Body Wash (all minis of course, but they carry these brands and these would make for a refreshing Summer box). I have the elixir but I think a lot of people might like to try and enjoy these products. Just my thoughts.

Originally Posted by AMaas /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm with you on this!  I also added Lip Factory and it's been great so far.  I also love Wantable. 
I've been considering getting Lip Factory, although I might just sign up for 1 or 2 months and then cancel.  I could always rejoin later.  I do that with Glossybox.  I sign up, get my box and then cancel.  I usually get a Glossybox every other month.  I get Birchbox and Sample Society every month, and have getting both for well over a year.  I love my beauty boxes, but it gets expensive after a while.

Originally Posted by Dots /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Sample Society is great but I'm bored. How about they include something like a Sara Happ lip scrub, a Nuxe Rose Foaming Wash, a Caudalie Elixir, a Molton Brown Body Wash (all minis of course, but they carry these brands and these would make for a refreshing Summer box). I have the elixir but I think a lot of people might like to try and enjoy these products. Just my thoughts.
Oh yes! Those products sound awesome. The lip scrub looks like a highly wished for item from all the beauty subs so I would love to try one.

Oh yes! Those products sound awesome. The lip scrub looks like a highly wished for item from all the beauty subs so I would love to try one.
Not to mention they have nice flavors like red velvet and creme brulee...mmm

That all sounds great to me!!!

I had to cancel this month to save on expenses. This should guarantee you all fabulous boxes!
waccha.gif

Kit A over here. I'm really hoping for something interesting this month. The past couple of months have been booooring.

Originally Posted by Ashitude /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I had to cancel this month to save on expenses. This should guarantee you all fabulous boxes!
waccha.gif
I hope you're right, 'cause the last 2 were laaaaaame. I'm getting kit E, and if I'm not super impressed this month it might be time for me to cancel. On to the next.

Originally Posted by meaganola /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Kit A over here. I'm really hoping for something interesting this month. The past couple of months have been booooring.
The same. Kit A. I will cancel if this box sucks.

Originally Posted by 4myangels143 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hello All! I have been getting the Sample Society for a few months and I just saw on Instagram under beautybardotcom that the June box may have Illume candles? Can someone please confirm this? I may end up dropping Sample Society if I get a candle in a box that should reflect Summer. I am not sure how to link the post but it is under #SampleSociety on Instagram.
Yeah it was on their facebook page. I actually cancelled because of this. I assume that's going to be the big item this month and I have a toddler who's just learned how to crawl up onto chairs and couches and stuff and putting a candle up on the highest shelf doesn't seem that appealing to me (and I'd probably forget about it). Plus Sample society has gotten to be a bit boring for me. I don't need a new BB cream sample/moisturizer every month from the same box.

Originally Posted by Zaichik /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The same. Kit A. I will cancel if this box sucks.
Kit A here too, and I think I'll cancel after this month even if I get a good box.

Back