Sample Society: March 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by R8RJenn /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The color was Blagger (Kind of a blue) and it was kit a 
Can you do a spoiler for Kit A,  there hasn't been one yet.

How do you know what kit you're getting? My dashboard doesn't say anything, but the shipping says March 11!

Originally Posted by LisaLeah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Has anyone been billed for the box yet?

I haven't and I am wondering why.
Nope...nada.  They did say in the email that they will charge when they're ready to ship...hopefully that's soon!

I couldn't wait so I emailed cs about the contents of box F.  Didn't tell me the color of the nail polish - maybe it differs even within the same box.

Hollywood Fashion Tape

Alterna Bamboo Smooth Kendi Dry Oil Mist

Butter London 3 Nail Lacquer

Lash Food Nano-Peptide Natural Eyebrow Conditioner

Murad Moisturizer SPF 30

Originally Posted by craigster /img/forum/go_quote.gif
How do you know what kit you're getting? My dashboard doesn't say anything, but the shipping says March 11!
Go to Order History.  You'll see the Kit info there.

Originally Posted by ashleyanner /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Nope...nada.  They did say in the email that they will charge when they're ready to ship...hopefully that's soon!
Thank you. I forgot about that!

Originally Posted by LisaLeah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thank you. I forgot about that!
You're welcome.   :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

And just to let ya know...I was finally charged this morning...maybe we should have started talking about it earlier...haha...

Originally Posted by ashleyanner /img/forum/go_quote.gif

You're welcome.   :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

And just to let ya know...I was finally charged this morning...maybe we should have started talking about it earlier...haha...
Funny! Same here...I was charged!

Hope you love your box when it arrives!

I'm still kit G with no charge as of yet. But I'm thinking this is a great month for Sample Society so I don't mind the wait.. I have a feeling it will be worth it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by Jflopez /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm still kit G with no charge as of yet. But I'm thinking this is a great month for Sample Society so I don't mind the wait.. I have a feeling it will be worth it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
IKR! Mine says I should get it on Monday, I hope so :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I really hate that our boxes are delayed this month.  I love it when all my boxes are spaced out throughout the month a bit - Sample Society, then my 2 Birchboxes, then Glossybox. 

I'm hoping I get a nail polish shade that I like.  I usually end up giving most of the polishes I get in my subs to my niece.  I pretty much like the more traditional shades (reds, pinks, corals) but also love purples and plums and some of the metalics.  Someone here said some of the boxes will have a coppery shade - that I would love!  I recieved a red Color Club in one of my Birchboxes last month, and I have it on now.

FYI, ladies: I was reading the April issue of People StyleWatch at my allergist's office and there is a BeautyBar.com discount code that's good from March 8 to April 12: PSWBEAUTYBAR for 20% off sitewide. (Fine print says it excludes products from Bond No. 9, Jane Iredale, Kate Somerville and Molton Brown.) Doesn't say if it can be used more than once, and I assume it can't be combined with Sample Society's $15 off $50 codes.

Is there any particular benefit to buying from the Beauty Bar site, similar to the point systems at Sephora and Birchbox?

Latest posts

Back