Sample Society: March 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I couldn't help it and signed back up after canceling in December!!

I missed it and I actually missed the skin stuff (even though it was the reason I cancelled in the first place!) and now I'm anxiously waiting to find out which box I'm getting. I re-did the profile and took a couple of years off my actual age although it might not make any difference since it's mid-20s to early 20s ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> to make sure I don't get too many anti-wrinkle items.

Excited to see what is in Kit B! I'm hoping I do not get any duplicates this month!

I am getting kit ...G. Kit G!?? Is anybody else getting that kit? Last month they changed my kit letter at the last minute. My initial excitement turned to the blahs. I don't know ...but I feel like each month I get pushed to the "last" box letter. I just wasn't impressed last month. The strange thick color lipstick - though the color was "nude" ...went on like brown sparkly paste. The cleanser with nothing in it. The other things that were in my box were meh, take 'em or leave 'em items. I don't feel excited ... Maybe it is time to cut bait?

you know what. I did order JustFab around december, which is when I started getting ladies home journal. that makes sense now. lol
Derm store gives out magazine subscriptions (usually 2) with orders.

Ughh I am getting Kit D and I already have The Old Bill. I have only 2 Butter London polishes, what are the odds that the one we're getting is the one I already have. 

Originally Posted by LisaLeah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I found out the contents of Kit D.

I called CS as soon as I saw the change in Kits.

There are two new variations...

The Butter London is The Old Bill.

(looks like a shiny penny bronzy color) Butter London site describes it like this - "A burnished copper nail lacquer with a beautiful antique patina. For sophisticated metal heads."   And instead of the Oscar Blandi there is Ouidad Moisture Lock Leave in Conditioner.

I am actually happy about the Ouidad. It's great stuff! 

The Murad, Lash Food and Hollywood Tape are the same.

*sigh* I had no intent on re-subscribing to anything but I was a bad girl and signed back up for Sample Society. *lol* No idea what kit mine is at - my last one was July 2012 - but my first 2013 box will be shipped on March 11, 2013.

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

*sigh* I had no intent on re-subscribing to anything but I was a bad girl and signed back up for Sample Society. *lol* No idea what kit mine is at - my last one was July 2012 - but my first 2013 box will be shipped on March 11, 2013.
Yay...glad you are getting this month's box. ! It looks like a really good one. And last month was FANTASTIC! Btw, if you call CS they will tell you the contents of your box if you want to know.

Yay you are getting this month's box :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

I'm usually a little underwhelmed with SS, however, they always put one or two items in there that make me think "wow no way will I cancel."

Good Zadi. Welcome back to the dark side
hahaha.gif

Does any one know what is going to be in Kit A?  I am going to be out of town when i get my sample society box so i was just wondering....

Originally Posted by R8RJenn /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Does any one know what is going to be in Kit A?  I am going to be out of town when i get my sample society box so i was just wondering....
If you call Customer Service they can tell you.

I spoke to CS and they told me the contents of my Kit D (and also Kit E)

Three of the five products will be in every kit...

Butter London nail polish

Hollywood Fashion Tape

Murad Essential C Daily Moisturizer.

The other 2 products seem to be changing from kit to kit.

As well as the color of the nail polish.

Originally Posted by LisaLeah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

If you call Customer Service they can tell you.

I spoke to CS and they told me the contents of my Kit D (and also Kit E)

Three of the five products will be in every kit...

Butter London nail polish

Hollywood Fashion Tape

Murad Essential C Daily Moisturizer.

The other 2 products seem to be changing from kit to kit.

As well as the color of the nail polish.

Yayy! Since I gifted a 3 month sub to my mother and told her she'd love it because there was a super high end nail polish in it worth the price of the box. I'd be really sad if it weren't in there after all.

I couldn't stand the anticipation any longer and called CS to see if they would tell me what is in Kit B:

Fashion Tape

Murad moisturizer

Lashfood

Oiudad leave-in conditioner

Butter London in "Blagger"
She said that the item that can be in various colors wouldn't necessarily be the same for everyone with the same kit letter though....lookin' pretty good this month :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by mks8372 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I couldn't stand the anticipation any longer and called CS to see if they would tell me what is in Kit B:

Fashion Tape

Murad moisturizer

Lashfood

She said that the item that can be in various colors wouldn't necessarily be the same for everyone with the same kit letter though....lookin' pretty good this month :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
OMG! That color is beautiful!!!! Excellent!!!!

It's the same exact contents as Kit D btw, just a different color Butte

Thr

Originally Posted by Meahlea /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yayy! Since I gifted a 3 month sub to my mother and told her she'd love it because there was a super high end nail polish in it worth the price of the box. I'd be really sad if it weren't in there after all.
It's a great time to gift this box for sure. I just ordered a 3 month sub for a very close friend who is celebrating a big birthday.

I am giving her a year of beauty subs. She had 3 months of Ipsy. Now it's 3 months of SS.

Your mom will be very happy!

Btw, a 3 month sub comes with a subscription to Allure magazine as well.

It's an AWESOME deal!!!!

Fashion Tape

Murad moisturizer

Lashfood

OMG you are getting an awesome color!! :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> *jelly* XD

Fashion Tape

Murad moisturizer

Lashfood

Yay thanks. I got kit b too and I've been itching to find out my stuff. Love everything, even the hair stuff this time. And I usually hate the hair stuff.

Latest posts

Back