Sample Society: November 2012

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i was too!!  WOW! i wasn't expecting that for another week.

i looked at my order page and it says: Sample Society November Kit C

wonder if they are doing different boxes this month???

Originally Posted by Jess Bailey /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Dunno, but mine is also "Kit C", if they are.

Originally Posted by Jess Bailey /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm Kit C, too- Interesting!

Originally Posted by Ineri218 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

go to sample society and log in to your acct. Look at your receipt.
Thank you! I am Kit C as well! The receipt said the box should arrive Nov 1.

Wow..not only is SS super fast, they are incredibly buttoned up!

Is there much variation between boxes like BB? Or is SS more similar to GB, with just slight color or fragrances variations (give or take a product or two)?

Originally Posted by LisaLeah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Is there much variation between boxes like BB? Or is SS more similar to GB, with just slight color or fragrances variations (give or take a product or two)?
SS doesn't normally have much variety and since we all have Kit C so far, i wonder if they've just changed their billing codes.  

SS doesn't normally have much variety and since we all have Kit C so far, i wonder if they've just changed their billing codes.  
I'm wondering that, too. If they are going to offer variations on boxes, it'll probably be next month or later on and possibly the variations will only be shades for better skin matching. I'm wondering how many filled out a beauty profile early? I only filled mine out yesterday lol.

Just saw that I've been charged too and my receipt says Kit C.  This will actually be my first Sample Society box, so I am super excited!

Quote:  I'm wondering how many filled out a beauty profile early? I only filled mine out yesterday lol.
Where do you go to fill out a beauty profile? I've seen it mentioned in the SS info on their site but can't figure out how to access it.

Originally Posted by MissLindaJean /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm wondering that, too. If they are going to offer variations on boxes, it'll probably be next month or later on and possibly the variations will only be shades for better skin matching. I'm wondering how many filled out a beauty profile early? I only filled mine out yesterday lol.
I just subscribed on friday and filled out a beauty profile when I signed up...yet my box is already processed and due to arrive on Nov 1. Pretty amazingly fast!

Originally Posted by LisaLeah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just subscribed on friday and filled out a beauty profile when I signed up...yet my box is already processed and due to arrive on Nov 1. Pretty amazingly fast!
I wonder if you'll actually receive it that fast, because that's come up before. SS usually updates the website and our accounts the beginning of the month with more accurate shipping updates. Don't mean to burst your bubble, but I always wait until I get the tracking #, but my shipping is always a longer process...I live on the West Coast..wah wah wah lol.

Back