Sample Society: September 2012

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by MyriadVoices /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm trying to focus on using up one product before switching to another, to avoid having many little jars of half-used things. 
ME!

Anyone else ever get a knife out to cut the tape on their SS box just to realize that oh yeah, they put the nice little pull tab on it... LOL!

Just got my box about to dive in!!!

My fave was definitely the cleanser, so much so that I am trading for another! 

I havent tried the mask or the stila smudge stick yet... I give the lip gloss a B and the fragrance a D. 

The cleanser is my fav I've tried so far. It gets all my makeup off without that yucky tight skin feeling. The stila stick is a close second. I can't wait to see what next month looks like.

I haven't tried the cleanser yet (trying to get through the one from last month first) or the mud mask (my sensitive skin is scared of it), but I LOVED the smudge stick & perfume.

I got Do Son and it smells great! Haven't used the cleanser yet or Ahava. Waiting for my breakout to clear up and then see. I'm loving the Stila smudge crayon, perfect for a smoky eye!

Originally Posted by MissLindaJean /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I got Do Son and it smells great! Haven't used the cleanser yet or Ahava. Waiting for my breakout to clear up and then see. I'm loving the Stila smudge crayon, perfect for a smoky eye!
I loved the Do Son, which I'm now out of :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by calexxia /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I loved the Do Son, which I'm now out of :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I know! I emailed the company to see if they would send swatches of something of their other scents because I'm actually thinking about dropping some money there I love Do Son so much- but I kind of want to smell the other ones to make sure i'm not missing something better, but they said no :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  Actually thinking about going through one of those decant sites and buying some small sizes (considering Diptyque's rollons are 48!)

Originally Posted by Mandy Kane /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I know! I emailed the company to see if they would send swatches of something of their other scents because I'm actually thinking about dropping some money there I love Do Son so much- but I kind of want to smell the other ones to make sure i'm not missing something better, but they said no :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  Actually thinking about going through one of those decant sites and buying some small sizes (considering Diptyque's rollons are 48!)
I've never heard of these- Can you recommend any?

I'm in your boat- I got the Do Son and love it, but am worried I might be missing out :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

i have never done this before of even heard of it- but when i did a search for diptyque perfume samples this came up: http://theperfumedcourt.com it looks like they have bottles of everything and basically just pour the desired amount into a container of your choosing. I can not vouch for this, and i don't know anything about this site, but it looks like a set of 3 different diptyque scents in 1.5ml sprayers is 14 bucks and a 5 ml roll on of Do Son is 15 bucks. Tempting enough to put it on my Christmas list I think, but wish i knew more about this... I did see samples like the ones we got for sale on ebay... but i've never bought anything from ebay before. 

I love this sub. It is my fave. I've been a member for just three mos so far, and I haven't been disappointed yet. I'd get rid of bb if they didn't have such a nice point rewards program. Those boxes have really taken a nosedive since I signed up over a yr ago.

if someone is in the boston area and wants my fig scent...it is yours!  I don't want the hassle of mailing it but happen to just pass it along to someone if you're interested.

Back