Scrapbooking

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got into big time last year and its just one of those things that I haven't gotten around to finishing up.. I REALLY need to though. Pictures are piling up

I love scrapbooking too. I work at a scrapbook store and before that I worked at a craft store. I love anything where I can be creative. I love art too. what I don't get is why i can blend well with chalks and pastels in my artwork but can't ever make my eyeshadow to look the way I want. Gofigs!

But yea scrapbooking is costly, theres always something new and better to try... just like everything else. I wanna get into digital scrapbooking.

i would love to try digital scrapbooking but im not sure how that would work out for me. lol.

i love scrapbooking, but everything involving scissors and glue tends to get messy and bloody with me
kopfkratz.gif

I have 3 scrapbooks I've made during sophomore/junior/senior year of High School.

All my friends love it. Takes me months to finish it tho since I use bunch of magazine clips and other stuff to create the pages. Takes me several hours to finish one page.

i started one for me and my THEN bf, then kinda put if off because my creative juices weren't flowing..then we broke up.sooooo yeah lol

Originally Posted by xjudyx /img/forum/go_quote.gif i started one for me and my THEN bf, then kinda put if off because my creative juices weren't flowing..then we broke up.sooooo yeah lol my best friend has 2 of these. so i know what you are saying. shes just gonna combine the 2 together. that way its as least done and she can put it to rest. kinda like a healing/cleansing process.

I love scrapbooking! In my country it's unknow, but I found some information ininternet and I did a scrapbook for my boyfriend birthday.

I just got a ton of scrapbooking stuff for Christmas and my birthday so I need to get busy..

I love it!!!!!! i came across it last easter in america and have been obsessed since, It took me four weeks to make my mum and dad one for christmas but they are so wonderful when finished. I think i will have to get on with doing my own today.... cant wait xx

Wow, I've always wanted to try scrapbooking. I go to Archiver's all the time but never buy anything.
kopfkratz.gif
I don't have any pictures to use. But you girls sure are inspiring.

Ive always wanted to try it but I seem to get more inspiration
frown.gif
But I think I will give it a go soon.... anyone know any good links?

i would just do a google search. you will get plenty of links.

and go into a bookstore like borders and there are tons of magazines and books.

I'd really love to do one for v.day for my boyf.

I'd have to look at some pictures though as i'd probably have no clue where to start! The ones above look great though! I was checking it out on shopping centre the other day and they had a scrapbook kit for beginners so i might just be purchasing it soon!

xx

Back