Scrapbooking

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if you dont have enough stuff to do a book, get a 12x12 frame and make a single scrapbook page and frame it.

i did this for my dad of pics with me and him and then im gonna do one of me and my best friend [even though we have a book too]

Originally Posted by hollyxann /img/forum/go_quote.gif if you dont have enough stuff to do a book, get a 12x12 frame and make a single scrapbook page and frame it. You have any photos Holly?this thread has really inspired me, i'm just browsing on ebay for some stuff now
laughing.gif

x

yea ill have to take some pics and post them.

me and my friend were thinkinng of doing ebay. making premade layouts so all you have to do is add pics and extra lil touches.

ill take some pics tonite and post them.

Originally Posted by cluelessblonde /img/forum/go_quote.gif anyone know any good links? I love those:
- Mary's Memories

- Scrapbooking

- BasicGrey::Idea Gallery

- Craft TV Weekly

- Creating Keepsakes Scrapbook Magazine

- Making Memories - Be Inspired...

- Paper Crafts Magazine holiday paper crafting ideas and tips

Originally Posted by misschlojo /img/forum/go_quote.gif You have any photos Holly?this thread has really inspired me, i'm just browsing on ebay for some stuff now
laughing.gif

x

Look this video-tutorial. You can take some ideas
wink.gif

Craft TV Weekly

Originally Posted by Integrality /img/forum/go_quote.gif Look this video-tutorial. You can take some ideas
wink.gif
Craft TV Weekly

wow i love this video! i'm deffo gonna do this for valentines day! thanks! xx

so here are the pics of my scrapbooks. they are pretty basic.

the first one is the one im making for me & my bf. [his is a 12x12 book] the second one is the one im making of me and my best friend. [hers is a 8x8 book]

I love scrapbooking, except it's so messy. It seems all the best hobbies are.

I usually use it to create a kind of Photo Albumn, with more stuff, if that makes sense. I did one for my trip to Egypt which was around 40 pages... between 3 and 6 photos per page, different scraps of paper and then to make it more interesting, all the tickets and business cards and brochures I had picked up in Egypt were stuck in along with the photos of the place.

My mum likes to use stickers and things which are related to the topic.

And your layouts are so cute! I love them

One way to avoid the mess is to do digital scrapbooking..
smile.gif
I have been doing this for two years now and with careful shadows, my pages LOOK like real scrapbooking but everything was created digitally. Here are a couple of mine that I did recently..
smile.gif

I was a scrapbooker when i was younger, around 14 or so. I loved it. I really wish I could get back into it. But then again, there are so many crafts and hobbies that i am into that I just cant make time for.

hello.. hollyxann & amylyn nice work..i'm enjoying making my own greeting cards now...but as soon as possible i'll show you my own scrap books...the arabic edition..hahahaha

oh i love scrapbooking!!! i will take some pics of the book im doing now, it has taken me ages to do this one!!!! this one is of my daughter!!!

i walked into Joann's

I never really paid too much attention to the scrapbooking section until i decided to make one out of the memorabilia i've collected from my BF visiting me.

I got so lost.

Back