SeasonsBox Giveaway - "Love Yourself" February Box, PLUS an Additional Two Month Subscription [CONTEST CLOSED]

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm most excited for the sugar cookie body glow because I imagine that it must smell delicious!!

I LOVE SeasonsBox!

I am excited to try the Kaia Naturals Bamboo Cleansing Cloths!

I Love SeasonsBox!

I love trying new scents, which is why I'd love to try Dream Organics Rose Water.

Thank you for the contest.

Renee

I LOVE SeasonsBox!

All four products look amazing, and like a perfect cure for the winter blahs -- but I'd be lying if I didn't admit I'd be most excited to try the Galerie Au Chocolat Fair Trade Bar.  Chocolate trumps all!  Plus, the fact that the bar is fair trade-sourced will make me feel much less guilty about the indulgence.

Thanks for hosting this excellent giveaway!

I LOVE SeasonsBox!  Loving myself doesn't come easy, but the BambuEarth Sugar Cookie Body Glow would make me feel pretty and a great pick me up.

I am excited and would love to try the rose water! I love the smell of roses!

I LOVE SeasonsBox!" I would be most excited to try the salt glow. My skin could use a good exfoliation, all this dry winter air is taking it's toll on my skin. 

I LOVE SeasonsBox!

I want to love it more having never tried it!  I am most excited about the Dream Organics Rose Water.  Rose water is such a versatile part of any beauty routine and adds a lovely flavour to a variety of foods.  My grandmother used to make it years ago and I have added it to homemade bread dough in the past.

This box looks great!

I am most excited about the Rose water. I love the smell of roses and my grandmothers name is Rose so it reminds me of her.

I LOVE SeasonsBox!! The product I would most like to try in this box would be the Dream Organics Rose Water. Rose Water is such a great skincare item. It smells divine too!!!

I love SeasonsBox!

And Chocolate (and not just because it's V'day)! I would love try the Galerie Au Chocolat Fair Trade Bar.

I LOVE SeasonsBox!

It was a tough contest between the Galerie Au Chocolat Fair Trade Bar and the rose water, but I would 
heart.gif
  to try the Dream Organics Rose Water! I love the rose scent and would probably drink it if I could! lol 

"I LOVE SeasonsBox!" I def would love to try the rose water!! not sure if it's for fragrance or for your face but I am assuming for the face......YEP, would def love to try. lol

I Love Seasons box!! the bambu salt scrub would do nicely for my dry itchy winter skin

I LOVE SeasonsBox! I most look forward to trying the Bambu Earth Sugar Cookie Body Glow because of how it is so pampering and will give my skin a wonderful glow. Plus the scent totally reminds me of love and sweetness - perfect for Valentine's.

I LOVE SeasonsBox!

How am I supposed to choose a favorite product ???
  Since I have yet to try any kind of rose water, I'd have to pick the Dream Organics Rose Water. I've been wanting to try one of these, and this particular brand sounds delicious !

I LOVE seasonsBox!!! I'd love to try the Bambu Earth body glow!! It sounds amazing!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back