SeasonsBox Giveaway - "Love Yourself" February Box, PLUS an Additional Two Month Subscription [CONTEST CLOSED]

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I LOVE Seasonsbox!! I'm interested in the BambuEarth Sugar Cookie Body Glow because I think it would smell delicious!

I LOVE SeasonsBox!

I would want to try Bamboo Sugar body glow. I am addicted with body scrub.

I LOVE SeasonsBox!

Dream Organics Rose Water would be awesome to try out!

"I LOVE SeasonsBox!" I really want to try the juicy bamboo face cleansing cloths! I love leaving my skin healthy and clean 
smilehappyyes.gif

I LOVE SeasonsBox! 

I'd be really excited to try the BambuEarth Sugar Cookie Body Glow. This seems like just the product to revive my skin after a rough, dry winter. Having great looking skin makes me feel so amazing, and the scent of scrumptious sugar cookies would make me smell great too!

I LOVE SeasonsBox! And I'm most excited to try the rose water because roses are my favorite scent of all time..... Edited to say feb. 18 is my 29th bday this would be awesome!!!!!

I LOVE Seasons Box! All the items are great, but I'd really like to try the Bamboo Cleansing Cloths.

"I Love SeasonsBox!" I want to try the chocolate!!!! I'm always up for a really good tasting chocolate for that time I want it! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I love SeasonsBox! I'm in desperate need of a full body exfoliation! Yummy sugar cookie scrub please!

I LOVE SeasonsBox! Would love to try the BambuEarth Sugar Cookie Body Glow.

I LOVE SeasonsBox!

I'd really like to try the Dream Organics Rose Water. I've never used rose water before!

I LOVE SeasonsBox!

The rose water is what i'm most excited about. I love the smell of roses in body products they bring a me and incredible comforting feeling.

I LOVE SEASONSBOX!!! (And I love that this ends the day before my birthday, so this would make an amazing
birthday.gif
gift
wink.gif
)

I'd love to try everything, but especially the Kaia Naturals Bamboo Facial Cleansing Cloths and Dream Organics Rose Water as I've heard such good things about rose water for ones skin in general.

Thank you for such a generous giveaway! **keeping my fingers and toes crossed** 

I LOVE SeasonsBox!

I really want to try the BambuEarth Sugar Cookie Body Glow.  Just the same sounds awesome!  I have yet to find a good body polish that smells wonderful, removes dead or flaky skin, and just leaves a glow.  I think this one will do the trick! 

I love SeasonsBox! 

I am most excited about the Kaia Naturals Bamboo Facial Cleansing Cloths. I have never seen anything like this product and I would really like to try it out!

I love Seasonsbox! 

I'm most exciting to trying the BambuEarth Sugar Cookie Body Glow -- looks perfect for an at-home spa night!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back