SeasonsBox Giveaway - "Love Yourself" February Box, PLUS an Additional Two Month Subscription [CONTEST CLOSED]

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"I LOVE SeasonsBox!" Chocolate is every girls best friend...it is smooth, rich, deceptively simple, decadent. It increases levels of serotonin and causes release of endorphins inducing the quintessential emotion for which this box was designed. These are the reasons I'm most excited to try the Galerie Au Chocolat Fair Trade Bar

I love SeasonsBox!

I have been watching these boxes, and they look pretty great. 

The BambuEarth Sugar Cookie Body Glow is what I'd be most excited to try, but everything looks wonderful.

I LOVE Seasonsbox! I'm going to love myself this year in lots of ways, but I'd love to try the sugar cookie body polish - that sounds amazing!

"I Love SeasonsBox" (from what I have seen so far!!) and would love, love to try the Rosewater!!

Hi All! So sorry for the delay and thank you for your patience!  We'll be announcing the winner very soon :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I was wondering who to congratulate too!
wink.gif

The contest winner has been contacted via PM!! Please check your messages to see if you're the lucky winner.  Once I hear back from the winner, I'll include her name here :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Yay! I won! Thanks SeasonsBox! I'm so excited to try out the products, and I peeked at the March box and i'm excited for that as well :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back