SeasonsBox Giveaway - "Love Yourself" February Box, PLUS an Additional Two Month Subscription [CONTEST CLOSED]

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I LOVE SeasonsBox!

i am super excited to try the Kaia Naturals Bamboo Facial Cleansing Cloths.

I LOVE SeasonBox! and I would be super exctied to try the Bambu Earth Sugar Cookie Body Glow.. It sounds AMAZE!!!

I would be most excited to try the Sugar Cookie Body Polish!  Mmm...sounds like it would feel and smell divine.

I LOVE SEASONS BOX I would love to try the Kaia Naturals Bamboo Facial Cleansing Cloths. I'm always looking for a nice makeup remover/cleansing cloth to cleanse my face after working the night shift.

I LOVE SeasonsBox!

I am most excited to try the Kaia Naturals Bamboo Facial Cleansing Cloths. They sound like an awesome product!

Liked on Facebook. 

Thank you :)

I LOVE SeasonsBox!

I'd be super excited to try the facial cleansing cloths. Always looking for ways to cleanse without getting water in my eyes!

I LOVE SeasonsBox!  I would LOVE to try the BambuEarth Sugar Cookie Body Glow!!! Sounds amazing!

I love SeasonsBox!

I'd like the facial cleansing cloths, because I always feel like liquid cleansers are too oily for my skin! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I LOVE SeasonsBox!

I'm most excited to try the BambuEarth Sugar Cookie Body Glow!  I have been on a pampering spa kick so that is right up my ally to try.

-L

I LOVE SeasonsBox!

I would love to try out BambuEarth Sugar Cookie Body Glow because it sounds so delicious! And no calories.. haha
icon_cheesygrin.gif
What could be better?!

I love Seasons Box!  I would love to try the Kaia Naturals Bamboo Facial Cleansing Cloths - they sound awesome and I love cleansing cloths for my gym bag and traveling.

I LOVE SEASONSBOX.......Oh!! So, hard to pick between, but, if I have to narrow down to one it would be the Kaia Naturals Bamboo Cleansing Cloths.  Thanks so much for giving us a chance to win one of your full size boxes!

I Love SeasonsBox!!!!!! and I would like to try the bambu bath salts because I love using bath salts at the end of a long day to relax and unwind :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I LOVE SeasonsBox! I am most looking forward to the facial cleansing wipes :)

I LOVE Seasons Box!  The Rose Water sounds amazing!  I love roses!

I LOVE SeasonsBox! 

If I had to choose 1 "love yourself" product to try, it would be the Bambu Earth Sugar Cookie Body Glow. Not only does it sound amazing, but it has dead sea salts and coconut oil, 2 of my favorite ingredients! I need to get the radiant glow back that this winter has stolen from my skin!  
heart.gif

I WOULD LOVE TO LOVE SEASONSBOX. Never tried it before so I can't put a ring on it yet but definitely one of the subscriptions I've been staring at
wub.gif

I'm extremely excited for the Dream Organics Rose Water because fragrances are my high.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back