SeasonsBox Giveaway - "Love Yourself" February Box, PLUS an Additional Two Month Subscription [CONTEST CLOSED]

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I LOVE SeasonsBox!!! I am most anxious to try the Kaia bamboo cleansing clothes. I love bamboo---the way it looks, the way it smells...everything about it! And I'm mildly obsessed with facial cleaners and products. Actuall if I don't win I'm still gonna buy these! Lol

I LOVE SeasonsBox!

I am most excited about the Dream Organics Rose Water.

I LOVE Seasonbox!!!

I would LOVE to try the Dream Organic Rosé Wate. I love the smell of anything roses brings back memories of my grandmas perfume. 

I LOVE SeasonsBox!

I'd love to try the chocolate.  YUM!!

I love Seasonsbox!!!! I would love to try the Dream Organics Rose Water. The Bambu Earth Sugar Cookie scrub looks amazing too. All the "love yourself" products is a must try! I liked Seasonsbox on Facebook,and signed up for the newsletters. This box and the past boxes look amazing. This is definitely one of the elite beauty boxes.

I'd love to try the Seasons Box, especially the rose water and chocolate.  I'm trying to switch to eco-conscious and cruelty free products and this would be a great way to try some new items.

I LOVE Seasons Box and would be most excited to try the Bamboo cleansing cloths  !!!!!!

I LOVE SeasonsBox! 

I'm most excited to try the BambuEarth Sugar Cookie Body Glow... I love that it would improve the look of my skin naturally.  I want my skin to have the "radiant glow" it promises!

I LOVE SeasonsBox!!! All of the items look fabulous! I want to try all of them, especially the Rose Water Mist!

I LOVE Seasonsbox!

I would love the try the fair trade chocolate... and all the other things, hehe ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I LOVE Seasonsbox! I am most excited to try the chocolate bar! I love chocolate and am always on the hunt for my new favorite.

"I LOVE SeasonsBox!" 
I would love to try 
BambuEarth Sugar Cookie Body Glow

I LOVE SeasonsBox!  I would love to try the Kaia Naturals Bamboo Cleansing Cloths (well I would love to try them all but the cloths the most!).

I LOVE SEASONS BOX!  Kaia Naturals Bamboo Cleansing Cloths sounds and looks really wonderful!!!!

I love seasonsbox!

I can't wait to subscribe someday soon. I'd love to try Dream Organics Rose Water; it looks like a modern twist on a vintage romantic treat!

I LOVE SeasonBox! 

I extremely excited to try the Kaia Naturals Bamboo Facial Cleansing Cloths.  I'm always looking to try new facial cleansers, to hopefully find the right one for me.  I am also excited about the Body Glow.  Oh how wonderful it would be to win such an amazing prize and share it with my friends and family!!!!

i love SeasonsBox! I am dying to try the Rose Water! Looks awesome!

I LOVE SeasonsBox! I would love to try the Bamboo Facial Cleansing cloths 
biggrin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back