SeasonsBox Giveaway - "Love Yourself" February Box, PLUS an Additional Two Month Subscription [CONTEST CLOSED]

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I LOVE SeasonsBox!

I'm most excited for the juicy bamboo cleansing cloths, I love the idea of having simple to grab and wipe my face with before bed, because when it's bed time I just want to flop in bed and don't even want to think about washing my face!

I LOVE SeasonsBox!

I would really LOVE to get my hands on the Bamboo Salt Glow , due to multiple injuries I have been in casts since october, my skin is going to really NEED a good scrub to get rid of all the dead skin I have been unable to wash! Having it smell good would be an awesome bonus.

Thanks for this opportunity, love the anticipation of wondering who won!

I LOVE SeasonsBox!

I'm not sure many can avoid wanting to try the chocolate but I am also excited by the cleansing cloths. Great way to help get clean after a long day.

I LOVE SeasonsBox!

I can't wait to try the BambuEarth Sugar Cookie Body Glow! It sounds fantastic!

I love Seasonsbox!

I would love to try the rosewater because I love the scent of roses.

I LOVE SeasonsBox!! I would love to try the Dream Organics Rose Water, rose is my favorite scent and it is so hard to find a true to flower smell. I would totally love myself in this!

I LOVE SeasonsBox!

I'd like to try the Dream Organics Rose Water.  And well, everything else!

I LOVE Seasonsbox!

I am really suffering from the dry winter skin that comes from extreme cold outside and super over-heated indoor spaces.  I think the BambuEarth Sugar Cookie Body Glow sounds like it might help buff away some of the dullness while the yummy scent will make me happy!

I LOVE SeasonsBox!

I would love to try the Rose Water! I bet it smells amazing!!

inlove.gif
I LOVE SeasonsBox!  The
heart.gif
love yourself
heart.gif
product I am most excited to try is the BambuEarth Sugar Cookie
Body Glow :)  I love actual sugar cookies too :)  Happy Valentine's Everybody!
wub.gif

If I won, I would look like this
marchmellow.gif
or this
star.gif
or this
yess.gif
or this
sheep.gif

I LOVE SeasonsBox!

The Body Glow would be great for to help get rid of my rough patches of skin from the winter!

I LOVE SeasonsBox and I'm most excited about the chocolate! Who doesn't love chocolate?!
smile.gif

I love SeasonsBox!!!!

I would be SO excited to try the Rose Water! I've never used it before, but I really love the smell of roses, so I think it would be really fun!

I LOVE Seasonsbox!!! Would love to try the body glow and facial cleansing cloths. Sounds like a box full of luxury and pampering!!!

I LOVE SeasonsBox! I'm most excited to try the rose water because it sounds like osmething I will love.

I LOVE SeasonsBox! I am most excited about the rosewater because I've never tried it!

I LOOOOVE SeasonsBox! lol

The rosewater actually sounds amazing. i currently use the fresh marigold rose water and have been looking for other options, as i'm now addicted to it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back