SeasonsBox Giveaway - "Love Yourself" February Box, PLUS an Additional Two Month Subscription [CONTEST CLOSED]

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I LOVE SeasonsBox! I'd like to try the Dream Organics Rose Water.

I LOVE SeasonsBox!

And I would also *love* to try the Galerie Au Chocolat bar, because I adore chocolate and support fair trade!

Liked on Facebook. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  Thanks for holding this contest and supporting eco-friendly companies!

I LOVE Seasonsbox!

I would be most excited to try the Kaia Naturals Bamboo Facial Cleansing Cloths because they are free of sulfates and parabens which means they would be gentle enough for my ridiculously sensitive skin. Plus, they are also free of alcohol and synthetic fragrance, more reasons I know my skin would love these! Being 100% biodegradable is another plus, this way, I wouldn't feel as bad using cloths and worrying about producing more waste. Win/win!

I LOVE SeasonsBox!

I am excited to try the Salt Glow!

I LOVE SeasonsBox!

I'd love to try the Rosewater. I've never used a product like it before.

I LOVE Seasonsbox!

I have super sensitive skin, so I would be most excited to try the bamboo cleansing cloths.

I LOVE SeasonsBox! 

I'd be most excited to try the Dream Organics Rose Water! I love the smell of roses and love anything that can help improve my complexion! My skin definitely likes to be pampered. 

I LOVE seasons box!

I would love to try the bamboo wash cloths because I love things made out of bamboo they are always so very soft. 

I LOVE SeasonsBox!

I am most excited to try the Rose Water.. I hear it is good for you.. Plus I have used frownies for wrinkles and they suggest adding Rose Water to them to keep them fresh for additional uses! 

Thank you!

"I LOVE SeasonsBox!" I would love to try the Bambu Earth Sugar Cookie Body Glow!  Exciting!!
heart.gif

I LOVE SeasonsBox!

I want to try the Sugar Cookie Body Polish! Sounds decadent!

I LOVE SeasonsBox!

I want to try the Sugar Cookie Body Polish! Sounds decadent!

I love SeasonsBox! 

I am excited to try the "Dream Organics Rose Water". I truly love the smell of roses, which calms my soul and and enchants my senses. I plant roses, and many other flowers and plants in my garden every year. My mother, who is now in Heaven, wore perfume with the smell of roses. I wear perfume that smells of roses, for it reminds me of my mother, who had a heart of gold. I dream to be the woman that she was, strong, beautiful and loving, just like the name, "Dream Organics". She battled cancer twice, beating it the first time, and losing the battle the second time. My mother was a very strong, independent woman, and I am proud to wear her scent of perfume. I would be so honored and excited to try  your product called, "Dream Organics Rose Water". 

The theme, "Love Yourself" is very creative for Valentine's Day, and just in loving yourself in general. Women can be too critical on themselves in this day and age, and just having a beauty product can bring a woman's self esteem up dramatically. Also, if a woman can get it for free, it could make her feel special as well. Like I said, I would be excited and honored to try your product, "Dream Organics Rose Water". Thank you!            

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back