SeasonsBox Giveaway - "Love Yourself" February Box, PLUS an Additional Two Month Subscription [CONTEST CLOSED]

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I LOVE SeasonsBox! I am excited to try the Kaia Naturals Bamboo Facial Cleansing Cloths!!

I love SeasonBox!!!

Most excited about the body glow - when it gets cold out, my skin needs all the exfoliation I can possibly give it! Only exfoliating + following up with rich moisturizer keeps the flakiness at bay. 

I LOVE SeasonsBox

Excited to try out the Dream Organics Rose Water.

I love SeasonBox. I would really like to try the rose water, I have heard how great it is for the skin. How ever, the other products such delicious too. Good luck girls.

I LOVE SeasonsBox!

I badly want to try the Rose Water!! I have been looking for an amazing Rose Water!

I LOVE SeasonsBox! I can't wait to try out the Kaia cleansing cloths. They'll be perfect for my upcoming trips this year.

I LOVE Seasons box!

I can't wait to try the Sugar Cookie Polish...Im sure this product smell amazing!!

I LOVE Seasonsbox!

With all the lovely products you are offering this month it was a difficult decision but I'd love to try the Dream Organics Rose Water. I recently began a search for a rose water and am super excited to try this one. It looks like it is just what I was looking for!

(PS - The Bambu Earth Sugar Cookie Body Glow sounds amazing. I use body scrubs at least four times a week and sugar cookie is my favorite scent, lol. That's why it was so difficult for me to pick just one!)

I LOVE Seasonbox!

I'm most excited about the cleansing cloths! I'm a little lazy occasionally so I'm addicted to any sort of cleansing cloths.

"I LOVE SeasonsBox!"

I am most excited to try Dream Organics Rosewater for an ultimate relaxation fragrance!

I LOVE SeasonsBox!

The facial cleaning cloths! love new face products!

Where I live there are a lot of middle-eastern grocery stores and you can buy Rose water on the grocery shelf in glass bottles and it is the kind used to flavor your food.

A lot of the Lebanese food places here if they make rice pudding, sauces- they put rose water in the food, also mixed with honey to put on desserts and in ice creams.

Some people like rose water in drinks too.

It costs around $2 for a bottle.....can be used on the face too !

Originally Posted by brokebeautyblgr /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I LOVE SeasonsBox!

I badly want to try the Rose Water!! I have been looking for an amazing Rose Water!
Just got my Seasonsbox,

really wanted to try the chocolate- got the rice crisp kind...so good. hard not to eat the whole bar!

Also the rose water is very nice and refreshing. Sugar cookie scrub smells like almond and vanilla- have not tried it yet.

Would love to win a box, I would gift the Feb one to  my aunt as she could use it after planning a funeral for a family member in Dec.....

I LOVE SeasonsBox !

I love the fair trade chocolate. Life is so much better with chocolate in it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back