SeasonsBox Giveaway - "Love Yourself" February Box, PLUS an Additional Two Month Subscription [CONTEST CLOSED]

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I LOVE SeasonsBox!

I'm most excited to try the facial cleansing cloth. As it is totally new to me, I have been using hand, or Clarisonic to wash my face, but never tried a cleansing cloth. That would be fun for me!

I LOVE SeasonsBox!

I am most excited about the Galerie Au Chocolat Fair Trade bar because the flavor pictured is sugar maple.  Maple is my favorite flavor ever followed closely by chocolate.  Canadian maple syrup and Belgian chocolate are amazing - If these two were married in a fair trade ceremony I would be in heaven!  Thanks for the chance to win 

I LOVE Season Box!

I think the theme Love Yourself is a wonderful idea. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I would really love to try the scrub Body Glow. I live in Chicago and it is so cold and dry here. My skin is so terrible right now. I could use a little love. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I LOVE SeasonsBox and would really love to try the Galerie Au Chocolat Fair Trade Bar!!

I love Seasonsbox!

I'd like to try the body scrub as it sounds great, the  fair   trade chocolate looks great too!

I LOVE Season Box!!

The item I am most excited to try is Dream Organics Rose Water!

I love SeasonsBox!

I'd really like to try the Kaia Naturals Bamboo Facial Cleansing Cloths!

I LOVE SeasonsBox! I am super excited to try the Galerie Au Chocolat Fair Trade Bar!

I LOVE SeasonsBox!!!

I would love to try the  BambuEarth Sugar Cookie Body Glow...I'm kind of a fan of stuff like that.   :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

I LOVE SeasonsBox

I would love to try the bathsalts.  Feels great after a hard day on my feet in New York city

I LOVE SeasonsBox!

I would love to try the bamboo facial cleansing cloths!

These facebook ones aren't fair. Not everyone has facebook. ):....

*Example being me*

Shrug... the rose water I suppose,  not like it matters. :/

I LOVE SeasonsBox!

i'd love to try the rose water, i've been getting into alternative medicine/natural remedies lately, and i'd like to explore aromatherapy a bit more. i sampled a rose-scented body oil not too long ago and i've fallen in love with the rose scent. the rest of the box looks great too!

I LOVE SeasonsBox! I would definitely like to try the Bambu Earth Sugar Cookie Body Glow. It sounds like something I would absolutely love :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I love SeasonsBox!

Another chocoholic here so that's what I get most excited about!  But everything sounds great :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back