Secret Santa 2012 rules

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am just about to send my package now.

Well I received a package but I'm not sure if it was from my Secret Santa or something from a RAOK group I am in on Facebook.  It doesn't say anything about Secret Santa anywhere and there is no user name...just wondering what to do.

Well I received a package but I'm not sure if it was from my Secret Santa or something from a RAOK group I am in on Facebook.  It doesn't say anything about Secret Santa anywhere and there is no user name...just wondering what to do.
Maybe send Zadidoll a message with the first name and she can tell you?

I just got mine all wrapped up!  Apologies in advance for the glitter fallout from the paper.  I didn't realize how bad it was going to be until I was wrapping everything up.  If you just pretend it's from David Bowie circa 1974, everything should be just groovy!  (Now to go to the post office, and then I can cross this off my worry list and move on to the next item on the freakout agenda.)

I am also dying to know how my recipient likes her gift!! I have to look up the tracking number but I think she should have it by now. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I got in a car accident on the way to the post office to mail of my package for my secret santa recipient. I won't be there until Monday I am sorry to my girl. I am fine. I have a bent bone, really bruised knee, bad airbag burns on my chest and right arm, a couple of cuts but overall I'm fine

Originally Posted by Jackieblue /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I am also dying to know how my recipient likes her gift!! I have to look up the tracking number but I think she should have it by now.
smile.gif
Same here! Mine's had hers for 4 or 5 days now. Since she hasn't posted anything, I'm really anxious that she didn't like it. 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by tgooberbutt /img/forum/go_quote.gif

What I have done in the past (and my packages have gone through), is wrap the box in wrapping paper (even obnoxious patterns are okay), but on the panel where I have the mailing info, postage, etc, I clear tape with a white sheet of paper - so all the mailing info is black ink on white. To keep the wrapping paper from ripping, I clear (packing) tape all the edges and wrapping seams. You just have to make sure the mailing info and postage are perfectly readable and scan-able. 
So essentially you "modpodge" it but with tape instead of glue.

Just finished packaging and realized how awkward my hands are 
eusa_wall.gif

Still need to write cards. Come on!!!  fighting!!!

Back