Secret Santa gift ideas

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just bought that beauty bag on Haute, could not help myself! Almost bought two but went with buying some of the YBF makeup instead. Has anyone played with that brand and liked it? It was so reasonable it just made sense to pick some up. I can always give it away as gifts if it's a dud.

On another subject, does anyone have the code for ulta to get the discount on the UD palette? I'm super interested but need the code, please post or pm me. Thanks!!

Gimme some lip is a really nice set and I actually like almost every color.. this is why I can't buy too many gifts early.. I will keep them. LOL

Another idea I thought is cute to split up for Christmas since it's already wrapped so nicely, CIATÉ Tree Trinkets

:) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> (Sorry! I just keep finding cool stuff lol) 

Quote: Originally Posted by Sunflowercake /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  That sounds interesting. I always love to try out makeup from different countries. Don't forget to mention which brabds you want to try on your secret santa wish list!
where do we put our secret santa wish lists?

@OpheliaDiFranco you should sign up by PMing Zadidoll! :)

Go on your own name up top toward the right, then on your profile scroll all the way to the bottom and click "create a new list" where it says "your lists" (just like your trade list). I noticed that to show it in my signature line, I actually had to put some writing there to ("edit your signature line"). You can then add it next to your trade list. :)

Quote: Originally Posted by Sunflowercake /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  @OpheliaDiFranco you should sign up by PMing Zadidoll! :)

Go on your own name up top toward the right, then on your profile scroll all the way to the bottom and click "create a new list" where it says "your lists" (just like your trade list). I noticed that to show it in my signature line, I actually had to put some writing there to ("edit your signature line"). You can then add it next to your trade list. :)
Thanks so much!  All signed up and working on my list now!!!!

Those of you who are Starlooks subscribers, don't forget the 50% off code sent in this month's box! The only downside - it ends 11/11 - but, maybe pick up a couple generic items like tender glosses?

For those of you who are unaware, there is a sale going on on UD's site where there is a discount on their Glinda palette, vintage lip an eye pencils, brow box, and many more.

Here is the link:

http://www.urbandecay.com/makeup-sale

Just saying, the Glinda palette is a great deal. It has 6 cute shadows, a lip pencil, and an eye pencil all for $24 (actual value, $134). Also the brow box seems super cute, may have to purchase both for myself
wink.gif

I would LOOOOVE that brow box. I'm just too cheap to pay for shipping.

For those of you who are unaware, there is a sale going on on UD's site where there is a discount on their Glinda palette, vintage lip an eye pencils, brow box, and many more. Here is the link: http://www.urbandecay.com/makeup-sale Just saying, the Glinda palette is a great deal. It has 6 cute shadows, a lip pencil, and an eye pencil all for $24 (actual value, $134). Also the brow box seems super cute, may have to purchase both for myself ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by usofjessamerica /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I would LOOOOVE that brow box. I'm just too cheap to pay for shipping.

If you're near a Norstrom's rack, you should check there. My local NR had the brow pallets for $14, the lorac lace pallets that were recently on Haute Look for $12, and a bunch of smashbox and stila was there too....

There are no NR or nordies in the state of WI. Cry cry cry.

If you're near a Norstrom's rack, you should check there. My local NR had the brow pallets for $14, the lorac lace pallets that were recently on Haute Look for $12, and a bunch of smashbox and stila was there too....

Quote: Originally Posted by Jamie P /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Oh yes. Add Glinda to my wish list!
Same here!!!

Quote: Originally Posted by makeitupasigo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  For those of you who are unaware, there is a sale going on on UD's site where there is a discount on their Glinda palette, vintage lip an eye pencils, brow box, and many more.

Here is the link:

http://www.urbandecay.com/makeup-sale

Just saying, the Glinda palette is a great deal. It has 6 cute shadows, a lip pencil, and an eye pencil all for $24 (actual value, $134). Also the brow box seems super cute, may have to purchase both for myself
wink.gif

OMG I LOVE IT!

Back