Secret Santa gift ideas

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by chelsealady /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I refuse to pay for shipping. Amazon prime has ruined me.
Lol, I know what you mean, I find myself comparing prices to Amazon and usually the shipping justifies my decision to buy with Amazon Prime.

Quote: Originally Posted by KellyKaye /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I want that Glinda palette so bad but can't do the $8.99 shipping! hahahahaha

I refuse to pay for shipping. Amazon prime has ruined me.
Go Rouge VIB - free shipping. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I don't think Sephora realizes how much money I'd spend there if they had free shipping. They always have something I want but once I have to justify the $50 for free shipping I usually end up talking myself out of it.

I don't think Sephora realizes how much money I'd spend there if they had free shipping. They always have something I want but once I have to justify the $50 for free shipping I usually end up talking myself out of it.
Yeah I have VIB and emailed them about getting flash for $25 and they said basically "no you're not special enough." I will take my generic butt elsewhere i guess. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Yeah I have VIB and emailed them about getting flash for $25 and they said basically "no you're not special enough." I will take my generic butt elsewhere i guess. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I got an invitation to flash when it first started and I declined. Cause I wouldn't use it. Of course now that I'm waiting to make my third purchase for the holidays, I see how that was a very bad idea.

I also would buy so much more at Sephora if they would sign me up for Flash. I was ruined by Amazon prime as well.... Jaaaadeeeeeddddddd!

I was looking at the beauty products on Nordstroms site and it says free shipping, so check that out. I saw some stuff I saw on other sites for the same price, but with the free shipping   :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />. One thing I saw that might work for a SS gift is the stila "Masterpiece" series. It's $39. It is 3 palettes, each with one blush and five shadows. It could split, with each one costing $13.

http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/stila-masterpiece-series-117-value/3587763?origin=category-personalizedsort&contextualcategoryid=0&fashionColor=&resultback=9046&cm_sp=personalizedsort-_-browseresults-_-1_25_A

OOOH thanks I checked it out and ended up over $50 anyway lol. I swear my cards are probably so confused right now. I've been really good about not ordering anything up until this last month or so, now I've gone a little nuts.

Quote: Originally Posted by nicepenguins /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yeah I have VIB and emailed them about getting flash for $25 and they said basically "no you're not special enough." I will take my generic butt elsewhere i guess. 
That stinks! I got in at the $10 level. I'm not Rouge yet, about $300 off. I spent waaaaay too much at Sephora this year.  

So has anybody seen the Ulta Get Ready for the Party Color Collection.  It includes Butter London Nail Lacquer in Rosie Lee .4 oz, LORAC Behind the Scenes Eye Primer .19 oz, Pur Minerals Mineral Glow Bronzer .12 oz, Laura Geller City Lights Lip Gloss .254 oz, Napoleon Perdis Loose Eye Dust in Pink Champagne and Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes Mascara .10 oz.  It costs $30.00. 

So has anybody seen the Ulta Get Ready for the Party Color Collection.  It includes Butter London Nail Lacquer in Rosie Lee .4 oz, LORAC Behind the Scenes Eye Primer .19 oz, Pur Minerals Mineral Glow Bronzer .12 oz, Laura Geller City Lights Lip Gloss .254 oz, Napoleon Perdis Loose Eye Dust in Pink Champagne and Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes Mascara .10 oz.  It costs $30.00. 
That's a nice collection!

At Ulta, there is a sale on the LORAC Pro palette set. It's $39 for a primer, black liquid eyeliner, and the palette. Essentially, you get $3 off the set AND a free black liquid eyeliner. I know it's over the secret santa total but I though it would be good to mention for anyone that wants it. I don't own the palette personally but I have heard that it is a fairly good dupe for UD's Naked palette (on a side note, who else is pumped about Naked 3?).

Quote: Originally Posted by makeitupasigo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  At Ulta, there is a sale on the LORAC Pro palette set. It's $39 for a primer, black liquid eyeliner, and the palette. Essentially, you get $3 off the set AND a free black liquid eyeliner. I know it's over the secret santa total but I though it would be good to mention for anyone that wants it. I don't own the palette personally but I have heard that it is a fairly good dupe for UD's Naked palette (on a side note, who else is pumped about Naked 3?).
I'am! I'm wondering if they're going to sell it around Christmas time, totally pumped for it, will be patiently waiting for updates from UD in my email  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Quote:        
 ​
This set contains:
- 0.025 oz Make Up Forever Aqua Eyes Eyeliner in Black
- 0.082 oz Sephora Collection Long-Lasting 12HR Wear Eye Liner in 02 Glitter Black
- 0.01 oz Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner in Black
- 0.04 oz Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner in Black
- 0.01 oz Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner in Stingray
- 0.01 oz Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Double Ended Eye Pencil in Perversion and Demolition​

Too Faced Beauty Editor Darlings Set $19

This set contains:
- 0.13 oz Deluxe Lashgasm Mascara
- 0.17 oz Deluxe Shadow Insurance Anti-Crease Eye Shadow Primer
- 0.1 oz Deluxe Glamour Gloss Volumizing Lip Gloss in Sexpot
- 0.12 oz Deluxe Lip Insurance Smoothing Anti-Feathering Lip Primer
- 0.17 oz Deluxe Primed and Poreless Skin Smoothing Face Primer

Note from Zadi: I bought this a few weeks back and the products are travel/deluxe size. I'm possibly going to use a few of these items in my Secret Santa box.

oooh I love those two sets!  I feel like my 'wish list' is huge, but really I just put a ton of stuff on it so that my person can get an idea of what I like. Even if I get nothing from my wishlist I will still be so happy hahahaha. Mostly I'm in it so I have something to open on Christmas LOL

s1478023-main-hero.jpg
   This is also a good kit! It is $19 at Sephora!!

s1553684-main-hero.jpg
  This set is a bit more expensive ($36) but it is still pretty awesome! (sigh, sorry to my SS I will not be sticking to only $25 lol I will shop for you like you're my bff!! haha)

Quote: Originally Posted by morre22 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

s1553684-main-hero.jpg
  This set is a bit more expensive ($36) but it is still pretty awesome! (sigh, sorry to my SS I will not be sticking to only $25 lol I will shop for you like you're my bff!! haha)
Oh gosh, I'm with you there. I love shopping for gifts, so my SS is in for a surprise. I saw this set on Sephora, what an ausome gift for a Benefit lover :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by Sakura83 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Oh gosh, I'm with you there. I love shopping for gifts, so my SS is in for a surprise. I saw this set on Sephora, what an ausome gift for a Benefit lover :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I love shopping for gifts too!! I wish there was a job market out there for that hahaha!! I love Benefit! I am so sad I missed the Calender thing they had!  It was like $68 and now it is selling for like $150+ on ebay!!

%24T2eC16h,%21%29%21FIdMe%29z+7BScbFkGL%21%21~~60_57.JPG

Back