Secret Santa Gifts 2008

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay, Secret Santa moderators....you're REALLY going to have to have a talk with my Secret Santa. I am not sure she understood the directions for this swap. She was supposed to use my Wishlist to pick SOME of the things to get for me....not ALL of them! Oh my goodness, my Santa was Shaundra (StereoXGirl) and she was WAY too generous. I just hope her Santa spoils her as much as she spoiled me because she deserves it!

First of all, each item was individually wrapped -- wow! It was like Christmas morning opening each of those treasures. Here's what she sent:

A huge bottle of Aquolina Pink Sugar body spritz, which I tried immediately (have been wanting to try this and DH & I are already big fans!)

A set of 4 Bare Escentuals baby Buxom Diamond lip glosses (again, have been wanting to try any BE gloss)

A Sonia Kashuk pink powder brush, something I've been coveting at Target (sooo soft and fluffy and it's PINK!)

A pretty black silky scarf with colorful polka dots (I didn't have any silky scarves, only functional winter ones)

And to top all that off, a star-shaped mirror and a sheet of star-shaped scrapbooking stickers

Shaundra, you shouldn't have....but I'm so glad you did! Your username is appropriate, StereoXGirl, because YOU ROCK!

headphonedance.gif

[Added 11-30-08] Here is a photo of me wearing my new scarf, blush applied with my new brush, one of my new lip glosses, standing by my new mirror, and wearing the Pink Sugar (wish you could smell me!)

lol! Yay!!! I'm glad you're enjoying everything!
xmas.gif

I thought it might take longer to get there because of Thanksgiving, but I guess not! lol!

Happy Holidays!

Originally Posted by lklmail /img/forum/go_quote.gif Okay, Secret Santa moderators....you're REALLY going to have to have a talk with my Secret Santa. I am not sure she understood the directions for this swap. She was supposed to use my Wishlist to pick SOME of the things to get for me....not ALL of them! Oh my goodness, my Santa was Shaundra (StereoXGirl) and she was WAY too generous. I just hope her Santa spoils her as much as she spoiled me because she deserves it!
First of all, each item was individually wrapped -- wow! It was like Christmas morning opening each of those treasures. Here's what she sent:

A huge bottle of Aquolina Pink Sugar body spritz, which I tried immediately (have been wanting to try this and DH & I are already big fans!)

A set of 4 Bare Escentuals baby Buxom Diamond lip glosses (again, have been wanting to try any BE gloss)

A Sonia Kashuk pink powder brush, something I've been coveting at Target (sooo soft and fluffy and it's PINK!)

A pretty black silky scarf with colorful polka dots (I didn't have any silky scarves, only functional winter ones)

And to top all that off, a star-shaped mirror and a sheet of star-shaped scrapbooking stickers

Shaundra, you shouldn't have....but I'm so glad you did! Your username is appropriate, StereoXGirl, because YOU ROCK!

headphonedance.gif

A Priority Mail package is leaving Tennessee today headed somewhere west of here....hmmm, wonder where? Hee hee hee!

racer.gif

Awesome !!

Mine should be gone by tomorrow morning
smile.gif
, i got lucky as some items i ordered just arrived today in the mail
smilehappyyes.gif

I shipped my ss package yesterday.

Bec, Rosie, and Laura have received some wonderful gifts
smile.gif

yay!! what a nice present!

Don't forget ladies! ship by the 30th!! please get shipping if you haven't already, and let us know so we can pass that info on to your ss for you if you're going to be late!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Bec688 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Aesome gifts Laura! Shaundra is a real sweetie
smile.gif
That's for sure. One other great thing that's happened because of this swap the past 2 years is that I've made new friends, both the persons I received from and the persons I sent to. I'm still in regular contact with them, especially Susan and Marisol, my past 2 Santas. I hope to stay in touch with Shaundra and with ???? (the person who'll be receiving the package that left the P.O. today, headed west). I wish the same for everyone here -- great stuff, new friends, and fun besides! Keeping my fingers crossed that we have NO flakers, NO lost packages, NO problems of any kind, only happy people!
hug.gif

Originally Posted by pinksugar /img/forum/go_quote.gif lkmail, me too! I'm going to feel somewhat responsible if we do
frown.gif
Nah, won't be your fault; you and Bec did all you could do. But I have faith that everyone will follow through (I just wish I had the same amount of faith in the U.S. Postal System....okay, please don't flame me if you work for the USPO or someone you know does, I have 2 relatives and a best friend who do, but stuff still happens and things get lost, and even they admit that!)
Go little packages, go! Stay on track! Find your way to the MuTers they belong to!

Originally Posted by pinksugar /img/forum/go_quote.gif Ikmail, me too! I'm going to feel somewhat responsible if we do
frown.gif
You and me both sweetie.. fingers crossed
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Bec688 /img/forum/go_quote.gif You and me both sweetie.. fingers crossed
smile.gif
Thanks, Rosie & Bec, for all your hard work for this swap. You've definitely carried on the legacy started by Marisol!
xmas.gif

Yah!! This is the fun part! Seeing what everyone gets! Great gifts so far!

Originally Posted by lklmail /img/forum/go_quote.gif Okay, Secret Santa moderators....you're REALLY going to have to have a talk with my Secret Santa. I am not sure she understood the directions for this swap. She was supposed to use my Wishlist to pick SOME of the things to get for me....not ALL of them! Oh my goodness, my Santa was Shaundra (StereoXGirl) and she was WAY too generous. I just hope her Santa spoils her as much as she spoiled me because she deserves it! What are you talking about girl??? I just got YOUR package and it rocks!!! It’s totally FULL of goodies, and I love everything in it!!!
Here is what I got:

A book for holiday reading, 2 metallic headbands, Winter Vanilla Body Scrub in the green tube, Cranberry Bath Caviar in the round roly poly jar, Gumdrop Body Butter in the regular jar, a mini pink metallic martini shaker, Avon earrings for every month (the red wrapped one), purple exfoliating gloves, Cranberry Swirl Lip Gloss, Winter Vanilla Hand Lotion in the green pump, Frosted Berry Foot Cream in the blue tube, Cranberry Foot Scrub in the clear tube, some super cute christmas pins, with a picture and holiday message... AND a present for Maverick (he can wait until Christmas to open, hehehe)

Attachment 42598Attachment 42599

Attachment 42600Attachment 42601

Attachment 42602Attachment 42603

Everything is awesome and I feel so loved!

THANK YOU LAURA (lklmail)

Back