Secret Santa Gifts 2008

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I too forgot to put my screen name on my package. Yall post your packages when you get them especially everyone who has an "a" in their user name.

Well, I had a really good laugh opening my gift. First off, the post office played soccer with the package, and all survived except one can of TaB. My Secret Santa did a wonderful job of checking her list. I got a six pack of TaB, some candy, a book(I LOVE to read), and 2 revlon eyeliners in pewter and then also 2 very pretty revlon lipsticks. She went out of her way to check out what I would like. Thank you very much it was very sweet of you. My secret santa was Ashanti (Bluengold2007)

secretsanta.jpg

ok duh I forgot I put a card in the package, I am getting so old. I am sorry one TAB took it for the team. I knew it was going to be heavy but I wanted to make you happy by giving you the drink you love!

I know my package delivered! I saw it on my tracking info... Hope she liked!

Originally Posted by bluengold2007 /img/forum/go_quote.gif ok duh I forgot I put a card in the package, I am getting so old. I am sorry one TAB took it for the team. I knew it was going to be heavy but I wanted to make you happy by giving you the drink you love! You remembered the card, it's in the right hand side of the picture. The TaB really didn't make that bad of a mess at all, it must of ran all out of the box of the post office LOL. And you really had them wrapped well. They did leave me a nice note saying how sorry they were, but I still say it looks as if someone stood on it and kicked it some. I was so excited opening my package.

OMGAHHHH! Can I just start by sending JEN "brewgrl" a million thank you's and hugs her way? She is soooo awesome and generous. Thank you very much Jen, I truly appreciated everything and it honestly made my day! =]

Heres what I got: (Sorry if pics are too big, I have a new laptop and I'm not sure how to resize yet),

DSC00444.jpg

This super cute card and lookkkk it looks like my puppy! I showed it to him and he licked it. LOL

This was one of my fave parts about the gift! =]

DSC00445.jpg

Bath salts whooo!, Vanilla scented envelope smellls amazzinnnggg like cupcakes! LOL, anndd Korres set (I've been lemming this)

DSC00446.jpg

A really cool light up pen, lipstick charm so cute, bath and body works bath set with my fave scents : coconut verbana and warm vanilla sugar, and a Barbie notebook! Soo cute this will help me keep track of stuff!

1132940.JPG

Super cute lava lamp mini, nyx eyeshadow in gold, annndd a cute compact heart mirror with the letter "N" on it.

Thank you so much Jen. I truly appreciate you taking the time to put together something so lovely for me! =] Merry Christmas to you and your family. I can't be anymore happier and so surprised! =] You definitely made my day and this holiday season!

Yay!!! I am so glad you finally came home! hahaha... you have to put the lipstick ornament up on the tree! I laughed so hard that I found that- it was like- OMG, can this be any more perfect? Same with that card. If you ask me, it IS your dog!

The lava lamp, hahaha, that is a standard package throw-in from me. You HAVE to plug that into your new laptop... it's hysterical- it changes colors every 5 seconds. That lamp is my official work "calling card"... If you have ever received a package from me, chances are- you have a glitter lava lamp.

Wow, some really awesome gifts you're getting girls, everyone has been sooo generous!

oooh, it all looks so cute!

I want a lava lamp, LOL! I love that picture of the dog... and I was going to say, how good is korres! love it!

I am in the process of making a list and checking it twice ladies! if you have yet to send your gift there will be some finger waggling from me unless you've already sent me a PM!
eusa_naughty.gif

Other than that, I'm so excited for you all! can't wait to see more gifts yay!
santa.gif
ho ho ho, MEEERRY christmas
biggrin.gif
only 21 days to go!

My Secret Santa was "AKAThegnat"!! And she gave me Amazing gifts!!!!! I got a MAC Palette from a holiday collection. A little sampler of UDPP, a bronzer kit and LOTS and LOTS of candy!!!!!!!!! Thank you soooooo much. Sorry I couldnt post pictures. Ive been so busy that I got my gift a few days ago and this was the frist time I've been on. But she wrapped everything in tissue paper and I couldnt wait to see what I got! And I love it ALL!!!!!!! Thank you again and Im glad everyone has been getting such amazing gifts! Now whos ready for a second round?!

Okay, posting my gift... but I'll come back in a little to add pics.

My SS was Melody (tinktink22) and I got a huge box with different beauty products in a gorgeous makeup bag. (my favorite part of the gift.. such a pretty, nice-sized bag)

Stuff inside:

Essential tools kabuki brush and case

Revlon Bedroom Eyes powder liner in jaded

Revlon Bare It All powder in Peachy Tease

Revlon Crushed Velvet l/s in Choco Lust

Loreal Metallique foil eye color crayons in Khaki and Golden foil

Loreal HIP shadow duo in Euphoric

Loreal HIP Eye Color Extender

Skin vitamins Pineapple and Coconut fragrance spray

Wild Honey Exfoliating Scrub

Wild Honey Hand Cream

Thanks Melody, I really love the makeup bag... I'll post pics in a bit.

Originally Posted by emily_3383 /img/forum/go_quote.gif wow this has been the best year so far for SS. I know right!! Rosie and Bec you guys did a wonderful job!! I feel a 100% success rate this year!!!

Back