Secret Santa Gifts 2008

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my gift today! My Secret Santa was Kathy and Im going to post pics of what i got when i get home!

Originally Posted by emily_3383 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I got my gift today! My Secret Santa was Kathy and Im going to post pics of what i got when i get home! Yah!! I hope you like it Emily!

I shipped my ss gift on November 27th and I'm hoping it will arrive to my ss recipient within the next few days.

Originally Posted by Shelley /img/forum/go_quote.gif I shipped my ss gift on November 27th and I'm hoping it will arrive to my ss recipient within the next few days. Shelley..I could be wrong, but I think your SS might have posted your gift in the Haulin'A$$ forum. Or maybe not, chantelle8686 mentions your name though.

Everyone's gotten such lovely gifts! Eeek, I hope my ss recipient got her gift. Stupid me forgot to get delivery confirmation.
frown.gif

omg omg thank u Amber!!! wat a lovely gift!!!

i must have gotten almot everything i wanted on my list!!! thank u soooooo much!! just something i needed to give me a boost!!

ill have to post some pics when i can...but i got this lovely parcel that was a huge tin thats red and green with santa on it hehehe..inside i received..a wash puff, body lotion and body wash from bath and body works, 3x pair of false lashes(2 NYC n one ardell), duo glue that ive been wanting to get(thank u sooo much), and omg i did not expect this...a lil red box (MAC) a cute lil lip pallet from the red collection in fascinating ruby!! i love them all sooooo much!!!

Shelly hun...i get urs out this week!!!!

I have had a horrible day today I hope my gift is there when I get home or imma punch a newborn kitten. J/K I only punch puppies.

Just playing, I am not even is the mood to touch up my makeup I am in a funky funk. SS help take me away, or is that Calgon?

I got my wonderful package today, my secret santa was Nicole/bella1342. You totally spoiled me Nicole, thank you so much, I LOVE every single thing you gave me!
flowers.gif
I kept taking more and more things out of the box, it almost seemed endless
xmas.gif

Here's what I got:

secret_santa.jpg

4 Bath & Bodyworks creams:

- Mango Mandarin body cream

- Black Raspberry Vanilla body lotion

- Sparkling Peach body lotion

- Warm Vanilla Sugar body lotion

They all smell amazing!!! I can't wait to try them all better. We don't have Bath & Bodyworks in Iceland, if we did I would probably move there!

- China Glaze nailpolish in Monte Carlo - totally my color, I love it

- Revlon eyelashes

- Revlon Flirty fun eye collection - 4 eyeshadows, liner and mascara

Love all these as well, we neither have Revlon nor China glaze nailpolishes in Iceland

- Effervescents Aromatherapaes for the bath - Stress relief with lavender

We don't have this in Iceland either, so can't wait to try it

- 2 Candy canes

Thank you soooo much again, I'm so excited to try everything
biggrin.gif

Yay Edda, I'm so happy you got that pretty fast and that you love everything! Enjoy!

I got my gift the other day. My SS was the awesome Shelley!!!! I totally loved everything that she got me. I will post pics later
smile.gif

Originally Posted by sali /img/forum/go_quote.gif I got my gift the other day. My SS was the awesome Shelley!!!! I totally loved everything that she got me. I will post pics later
smile.gif
Yay! I'm glad you like everything!
smile.gif

I finally got over to my mom's house and picked up my SS gift! It didn't have her name on it, but the package was from Israel so I am going to take a wild guess and say THANK YOU to Michal!

I loved everything and will post pics as soon as my camera battery charges!

Yay!

(I know I've been MIA recently, but I have been super busy and rarely have time to get on the intrawebz and troll MUT!)

Originally Posted by chantelle8686 /img/forum/go_quote.gif omg omg thank u Amber!!! wat a lovely gift!!!
i must have gotten almot everything i wanted on my list!!! thank u soooooo much!! just something i needed to give me a boost!!

ill have to post some pics when i can...but i got this lovely parcel that was a huge tin thats red and green with santa on it hehehe..inside i received..a wash puff, body lotion and body wash from bath and body works, 3x pair of false lashes(2 NYC n one ardell), duo glue that ive been wanting to get(thank u sooo much), and omg i did not expect this...a lil red box (MAC) a cute lil lip pallet from the red collection in fascinating ruby!! i love them all sooooo much!!!

Shelly hun...i get urs out this week!!!!

Yeah you got it!!!! I was starting to wonder...... the people at the post office didn't act like they knew what they were doing... so i started getting nervous! I am glad you like!!!! Merry Christmas!!!!!

My ss was Jessica (Jessimau) Ahhhh, I love the stuff you got me. MAC wipes are my HG and I've been wanting to try the MAC dazzle lash since it came out! Thanks for the lovely xmas card (it sings!) and the bag of Hershey's Kisses caramel. Also got a cute mini sephora mirror which I can apply on the back of my cell (cuz you'll never know if you have lipstick on your teeth) hehe, Hanae Mori perfume samples, Korres shower gel sample, and 2 MAC samples (gold mode & spiritualize) You must've READ my mind because those were the exact piggies I was looking to buy this wk. Good thing I held off! Hehe :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Again Thanks a lot hun! You made my day
smile.gif

Before (lovely packaged)

001-34.jpg

And after I rummaged through everything like a 5 yr old kid on xmas morning (lol)

002-27.jpg

Originally Posted by sooperficial /img/forum/go_quote.gif I finally got over to my mom's house and picked up my SS gift! It didn't have her name on it, but the package was from Israel so I am going to take a wild guess and say THANK YOU to Michal!
I loved everything and will post pics as soon as my camera battery charges!

Yay!

(I know I've been MIA recently, but I have been super busy and rarely have time to get on the intrawebz and troll MUT!)

i glad that it finelly arrived

Yay!! I'm so glad it got to you today and that you liked everything!
biggrin.gif
I'm glad I could make your day. That's the best part about participating in SS, for me. I'm glad you held off on getting the piggies too. I looked over your stash and it didn't look like you had them yet.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by blueangel1023 /img/forum/go_quote.gif My ss was Jessica (Jessimau) Ahhhh, I love the stuff you got me. MAC wipes are my HG and I've been wanting to try the MAC dazzle lash since it came out! Thanks for the lovely xmas card (it sings!) and the bag of Hershey's Kisses caramel. Also got a cute mini sephora mirror which I can apply on the back of my cell (cuz you'll never know if you have lipstick on your teeth) hehe, Hanae Mori perfume samples, Korres shower gel sample, and 2 MAC samples (gold mode & spiritualize) You must've READ my mind because those were the exact piggies I was looking to buy this wk. Good thing I held off! Hehe :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Again Thanks a lot hun! You made my day
smile.gif

Before (lovely packaged)

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...220/001-34.jpg

And after I rummaged through everything like a 5 yr old kid on xmas morning (lol)

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...220/002-27.jpg

I got my package!! My ss was LolaB! I love everything she got me and I'll post pics a little later! Thank you so much Lola!!

Oh, and the package I sent was returned to me as undeliverable!!! I'll remail it, but could the mods let my ss know that her package is on its way!

Originally Posted by AprilRayne /img/forum/go_quote.gif I got my package!! My ss was LolaB! I love everything she got me and I'll post pics a little later! Thank you so much Lola!!
Oh, and the package I sent was returned to me as undeliverable!!! I'll remail it, but could the mods let my ss know that her package is on its way!

Yay! I'm glad you finally got it!

Back