Secret Santa Gifts 2008

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by AprilRayne /img/forum/go_quote.gif I got my package!! My ss was LolaB! I love everything she got me and I'll post pics a little later! Thank you so much Lola!!
Oh, and the package I sent was returned to me as undeliverable!!! I'll remail it, but could the mods let my ss know that her package is on its way!

Not a problem
smile.gif

I want my SS to know that I got a card from the post office today and I'll be picking my package up tomorrow. I don't recognize the sender name, so I'm guessing it's my SS.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by blueangel1023 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Great gifts so far! I hope my SS gets hers soon
biggrin.gif
Yes she did!! And is super happy....
11.gif

Originally Posted by sherice /img/forum/go_quote.gif Yes she did!! And is super happy....
11.gif
Yay! Glad you like
smile.gif

OMG I came home to a box, I was so glad to know someone was thinking of me. It took everything in me to not rip instantly into it, but I started dinner and then opened it up. First of was some lovely candy, I was just thiking of getting some from CVS but I thought that was selfish of me to spoil myself with chocolate. Thanks so much. Then there was a box and a cylinder container which were wrapper so very beautifully. I took a pic but I got a new phone I will have to upload later. I didnt want to open them. And the card coordinated with the wrapping perfecty, the red was the exact shade of red as the cylinder, and the wrapping paper I thought that was so nice. Whitney you are a great rapper. ( Pun intended ) The card inside is so very nice it is like a very nice custom made card, I love it, it has great embellishments. Ok so I get to the cylinder and I notice it has MAC ribboning down the side. IT WAS THE LITTLE DARLINGS 5 NEUTRAL LIPGLASS SET!!!! I was secretly lemming that. Thanks so very much. It features C-Thru, Mouthwatering, and Languish Lipglass, and Love Nectar and Beaux Lustreglass. OMG! I almost forgot there was another box to open. Seriously ladies the wrapping and the bow was too pretty to open, it was wrapped perfectly! Inside was my HG of lotions Melt Away Stress Body Lotion by Johnson & Johnson, this realy helps me unwind after a hard day. I love it. I knoe it is a ds lotion but still. So Whitney, I wanted to say thanks so very much i appreciate you thinking of me and taking time to read my list and get me things that were on my wishlist.

Hugs for the Holidays!

Angie I love the malt, I wore it today, and the stila liner, super pigmented and it lasted all day!! The lipglaze is heaven. Perfect amount of shimmer.

Originally Posted by bluengold2007 /img/forum/go_quote.gif OMG I came home to a box, I was so glad to know someone was thinking of me. It took everything in me to not rip instantly into it, but I started dinner and then opened it up. First of was some lovely candy, I was just thiking of getting some from CVS but I thought that was selfish of me to spoil myself with chocolate. Thanks so much. Then there was a box and a cylinder container which were wrapper so very beautifully. I took a pic but I got a new phone I will have to upload later. I didnt want to open them. And the card coordinated with the wrapping perfecty, the red was the exact shade of red as the cylinder, and the wrapping paper I thought that was so nice. Whitney you are a great rapper. ( Pun intended ) The card inside is so very nice it is like a very nice custom made card, I love it, it has great embellishments. Ok so I get to the cylinder and I notice it has MAC ribboning down the side. IT WAS THE LITTLE DARLINGS 5 NEUTRAL LIPGLASS SET!!!! I was secretly lemming that. Thanks so very much. It features C-Thru, Mouthwatering, and Languish Lipglass, and Love Nectar and Beaux Lustreglass. OMG! I almost forgot there was another box to open. Seriously ladies the wrapping and the bow was too pretty to open, it was wrapped perfectly! Inside was my HG of lotions Melt Away Stress Body Lotion by Johnson & Johnson, this realy helps me unwind after a hard day. I love it. I knoe it is a ds lotion but still. So Whitney, I wanted to say thanks so very much i appreciate you thinking of me and taking time to read my list and get me things that were on my wishlist.
Hugs for the Holidays!

Aw, you're welcome! I'm so glad you liked everything.
smile.gif

I really hope my SS recipient gets hers soon, but the PO lady assured me it would get there in time for Christmas.

I'm still waiting for mine, can't wait to see what I get, not to sound greedy or selfish, mind you.
smile.gif

only 5 or 6 people still to receive their SS gifts I think!

If anyone hasn't posted their gift yet and you still have not contacted Bec or me, PLEASE do so!!

just got my pack

everything was wrapped so pretty

she made an effort to put inside everything that i like

the most important thing was the card with two cute white bears on it

she sent some candys

this cute pumice stone that look like christmas tree

cute ulta sweet indulgence bath fizzie in cherry (smell amazing )

eye & mu remover pads

purse size (ill sure gonne use thoes)

cute mini brush set

gorgeous ulta all over shimmer

ulta blam in hot cocoa

ulta swirl lipgloss (soo cute)

too faced lip injection (never had too faced product before)

cover girl clear mascara (i wanted this 4ever ...................) thank you so much

and read this not one bonne bell lip lites itea m she sent me 5!!!

what an amazing girl

the secent are: crystal clear

vanilla swirl

cappuccino

cream pop and mocha mouusse

lisa you are amazing

thank you so much

Originally Posted by michal_cohen /img/forum/go_quote.gif just got my pack
everything was wrapped so pretty

she made an effort to put inside everything that i like

the most important thing was the card with two cute white bears on it

she sent some candys

this cute pumice stone that look like christmas tree

cute ulta sweet indulgence bath fizzie in cherry (smell amazing )

eye & mu remover pads

purse size (ill sure gonne use thoes)

cute mini brush set

gorgeous ulta all over shimmer

ulta blam in hot cocoa

ulta swirl lipgloss (soo cute)

too faced lip injection (never had too faced product before)

cover girl clear mascara (i wanted this 4ever ...................) thank you so much

and read this not one bonne bell lip lites itea m she sent me 5!!!

what an amazing girl

the secent are: crystal clear

vanilla swirl

cappuccino

cream pop and mocha mouusse

lisa you are amazing

thank you so much

I'm so glad you liked it! You would be surprised but that clear mascara was hard to find! I'm glad it made it to you safe and that you liked everything!
<3

Originally Posted by sooperficial /img/forum/go_quote.gif I'm so glad you liked it! You would be surprised but that clear mascara was hard to find! I'm glad it made it to you safe and that you liked everything!
<3

that was so funny that we were etch other ssthank you so much

i feel Guilty now like i havent sent enough

I got my SS gift today! I'm so excited! lol!
biggrin.gif

My Secret Santa was Aude (Magosienne)! She got me a NYX eyeshadow, a NYX candy glitter liner, MAC "Crystal Avalanche" e/s, and a MUFE Star Powder!!! I'm so happy, they're wonderful, Aude! Thank you! And all the colors are perfect for me, too!

I took pictures right away, but I won't be able to upload them for a little bit...I just wanted Aude to know I got her SS gift!

7b.gif
xmas.gif
12.gif

Thanks, Aude!

I shipped mine out a long time ago to the young lady who never got mine last year....She's not been on mut for a while. I'm guessing if she got it she isn't gonna come on here. Oh well. She may have moved or something, but the package never came back or anything this time.

Originally Posted by kaylin_marie /img/forum/go_quote.gif I shipped mine out a long time ago to the young lady who never got mine last year....She's not been on mut for a while. I'm guessing if she got it she isn't gonna come on here. Oh well. She may have moved or something, but the package never came back or anything this time. I (or another mod) will try to pm her. I would assume she got it. But it was very nice and very sweet of you to be willing to go back and fix it. So even if she never comes here to thank you, I thank you <3

Latest posts

Back