Secret Santa Gifts 2008

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my SS gift!!! Sherice spoiled the heck out of me!

I got the cutest silver Clinique makeup bag, Neutrogena eye makeup remover, 3 of the prettiest bangles I have ever seen (how did you know purple was my favorite color?), NYX Ultra Pearl Mania shadow in Fanta Pearl, Rimmel Fix & Perfect Foundation Primer, Milani Nail Lacquer in Sweet Dreams, Sally Hansen polish in Petite Pink, and samples of BeneFit Jiffy Tan, Tend Skin, Everyday Minerals Light Matte Foundation, Joppa Minerals Sheer Radiance, Urban Decay Primer Potion, 2 eyeshadow (sorry, cannot remember the exact name of them) peel 'n stick thingies LOL, some different teas (which is awesome cause I am sick right now so the tea will be very soothing), Smashbox Primer, a few different skincare products, Givenchy Very Irresistible (which smells awesome!) and a cute Shortbread Cookie candle.

Thank you sooooo much, Sherice! You are an awesome Secret Santa!!!!!!

I'll post a pic in a bit. I hope my SS recipient gets hers very soon!!!

Originally Posted by KristieTX /img/forum/go_quote.gif I got my SS gift!!! Sherice spoiled the heck out of me!
I got the cutest silver Clinique makeup bag, Neutrogena eye makeup remover, 3 of the prettiest bangles I have ever seen (how did you know purple was my favorite color?), NYX Ultra Pearl Mania shadow in Fanta Pearl, Rimmel Fix & Perfect Foundation Primer, Milani Nail Lacquer in Sweet Dreams, Sally Hansen polish in Petite Pink, and samples of BeneFit Jiffy Tan, Tend Skin, Everyday Minerals Light Matte Foundation, Joppa Minerals Sheer Radiance, Urban Decay Primer Potion, 2 eyeshadow (sorry, cannot remember the exact name of them) peel 'n stick thingies LOL, some different teas (which is awesome cause I am sick right now so the tea will be very soothing), Smashbox Primer, a few different skincare products, Givenchy Very Irresistible (which smells awesome!) and a cute Shortbread Cookie candle.

Thank you sooooo much, Sherice! You are an awesome Secret Santa!!!!!!

I'll post a pic in a bit. I hope my SS recipient gets hers very soon!!!

YAY!!! I am so glad you finally got it!! Damn post office liars hehe.....I hope you have fun with everything!!!

sounds like everyone had a great time with this. I so wish I could have been involved. Its been kind of rough for me this year financially. I hope I can participate next year. I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas.

Wow, she spoiled you Kristie! Glad you enjoy your new goodies
smile.gif

Yeah she said she had some situation going on and she was gonna send but probably late. But lmk if you never get it

Originally Posted by Aprill /img/forum/go_quote.gif Yeah she said she had some situation going on and she was gonna send but probably late. But lmk if you never get it I hope she's okay. Thanks for letting me know Aprill
smile.gif

I got my secret santa from April! I will post what I got when I get home! I loved everything. Thank you!

Originally Posted by Shelley /img/forum/go_quote.gif I haven't received my ss gift. Maybe my ss was busy and shipped it later?
Me neither :-(

Nope, I also haven't received mine.

I got my gift this morning! I'm not exactly sure who had me because there was no card, but it came from Texas, so I'm gonna guess Kristie? Tell me if I'm wrong! Anyway, my SS got me...

9b3eaf14.jpg

NYX ultra pearls in ocean blue, baby blue, fanta, yellow, white, mocha, and purple.

A travel brush set by Lola. It's really cool! All of the brushes can be made full size by attaching the handle that's included. And I love that there a cosmetics company called Lola. It's like everything I get is personalized, lol.

Ulta best of collection.

d90e0544.jpg

Thanks so much! I love everything! And I think it took so long to get here because my house number was written incorrectly. I'm glad they figured it out, though!

Originally Posted by lolaB /img/forum/go_quote.gif Nope, I also haven't received mine.
I got my gift this morning! I'm not exactly sure who had me because there was no card, but it came from Texas, so I'm gonna guess Kristie? Tell me if I'm wrong! Anyway, my SS got me...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...e/9b3eaf14.jpg

NYX ultra pearls in ocean blue, baby blue, fanta, yellow, white, mocha, and purple.

A travel brush set by Lola. It's really cool! All of the brushes can be made full size by attaching the handle that's included. And I love that there a cosmetics company called Lola. It's like everything I get is personalized, lol.

Ulta best of collection.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...e/d90e0544.jpg

Thanks so much! I love everything! And I think it took so long to get here because my house number was written incorrectly. I'm glad they figured it out, though!

It was me! I am so happy it finally made it there, especially since you said that house number was written wrong. I saw that brush set and had to get it because of the name
smile.gif
Glad you like everything and enjoy!!

Originally Posted by Nick007 /img/forum/go_quote.gif It was me! I am so happy it finally made it there, especially since you said that house number was written wrong. I saw that brush set and had to get it because of the name
smile.gif
Glad you like everything and enjoy!! Thanks so much, Nick! I saw the brush set, and I was like, YAYYYY I love Lola! Of course I'm totally biased, lol.

My SS recipient has not been on here at all and I'm kinda worried. I hope she received my present, if it got lost I will feel horrible.

K, tell me about it!

Just a note - it is likely that those who haven't spoken to us about missing SS gifts will be placed on the Swaplifters list.

We believe it is unfair to commit yourself to buying and sending a gift and then not follow through - you are in essence swaplifting and will be treated as such unless we've discussed your situation
smile.gif

Back