Secret Santa Gifts 2008

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, you lucky girl! Awesome gifts
smile.gif
That was so sweet of her to include something for your little man too!

I was so overjoyed when I opened the mailbox this afternoon! There it sat, my wonderful SS gift! My Secret Santa was Emily aka Emily3383. Her gifts were wonderful and truly more than I expected.

Here's all the loveliness that she sent:

MAC Lustreglass in Ensign

MAC Eyeshadow from the Emanual Ungaro collection in Lilac Touch

Several yummy Lindor truffles

Some great samples of perfume, moisturizer, and what I think is a primer

And a sweet little card!

I am SO excited! Thank you so much Emily! I really appreciate all the wonderful gifts! xoxo

Attachment 42604

Originally Posted by brewgrl /img/forum/go_quote.gif What are you talking about girl??? I just got YOUR package and it rocks!!! It’s totally FULL of goodies, and I love everything in it!!!
Here is what I got:

A book for holiday reading, 2 metallic headbands, Winter Vanilla Body Scrub in the green tube, Cranberry Bath Caviar in the round roly poly jar, Gumdrop Body Butter in the regular jar, a mini pink metallic martini shaker, Avon earrings for every month (the red wrapped one), purple exfoliating gloves, Cranberry Swirl Lip Gloss, Winter Vanilla Hand Lotion in the green pump, Frosted Berry Foot Cream in the blue tube, Cranberry Foot Scrub in the clear tube, some super cute christmas pins, with a picture and holiday message... AND a present for Maverick (he can wait until Christmas to open, hehehe)

Attachment 42598Attachment 42599

Attachment 42600Attachment 42601

Attachment 42602Attachment 42603

Everything is awesome and I feel so loved!

THANK YOU LAURA (lklmail)

Yay! I'm so glad it came today. I was dying of anticipation, hoping you'd like everything. I had a lot of fun picking out all your stuff; your wish list made it really easy to find things for you, but I was still nervous you'd like it all. I'm glad you did. Let me know how Maverick likes his present!

Awww everyone's gifts are so awesome. I can't believe I missed Secret Santa AGAIN!! I need to stop being so lazy with my MuT family
frown.gif

I came back from mailing mine today and there it was...... the package!!!!!
yess.gif

Thank you so much Edda (Saints) for your generosity. I love every color and cant wait to try them!!!! Here's what she sent.....

A trio from NYX in Aloha, Mink and Deep Bronze. They are awesome!!! I would of picked out the same colors, they are right my ally!!!!! And then 4 mineral pigments in the best colors ever... milk chocolate, Purrrple, cant wait to try that one... Delightful and Chocolate Gold. And one gloss in swirly.... witch i love, I had to try that right away!!! lol Again all colors that will wear, love, and probably would picked for myself as well!!!! Great job, i really love it all!!!!!
1f.gif

Edda also sent some candy from Iceland.....it was a mystery what it contained until i ate it cause I couldn't read a thing on the package..... They were both YUMMY.... you can never go wrong with chocolate!!! I had to share it though cause my hubby and little one were just as excited to taste it!!!!

I am going to post a FOD when i use them...... i cant wait!!!!

I forgot to post I mailed Wednesday Nov.24th priority from Texas to ????? uhm I guess I better check and see if my person got my gift. lol im so goofy

Ok i looked I hope she gets it ok. I tried to pick something she said she LOVED. So I cant wait to see her reaction. I am wondering why its taking so long, I mailed priority I thought that was 2 day mailing. Well there was Thanksgiving and then the weekend. I am bummed, I can not wait I hope she freaks out, the GOOD way! this is so much fun.

So I got home from work last night and there it was!! My Secret Santa present! I've been so busy I just got a chance to take a pic and get it posted! I've had to control myself though, not to eat part of my present already so I could post the pic with it in it! LOL!

My Secret Santa was Moira (Modirty80) and she got me a very cool looking card and:

Dior Diorshow Mascara in Chestnut (my HG mascara!!)

VS Beauty Rush Lipgloss in Strawberry Fizz (pretty pink color perfect for me)

2 Yankee Candle votives in Christmas Eve and Sparkling Snow (I love Yankee candles- I buy them alot!)

Some yummy looking chocolates from Gertrude Hawk (made locally in her home state of PA and the part I am going to eat some of as soon as I finish posting this)

And 2 perfume samples from Guess and Givenchy

Thank you so much Moira! I love it!! And Merry Christmas to you too!!

I got my gift, but I've been super-busy... I'll definitely post pics tomorrow.
smile.gif

Really nice gifts so far!

Everyone has been so generous! you're all very lucky ladies
smile.gif

can't wait to see more!

Originally Posted by Sreyomac /img/forum/go_quote.gif I came back from mailing mine today and there it was...... the package!!!!!
yess.gif

Thank you so much Edda (Saints) for your generosity. I love every color and cant wait to try them!!!! Here's what she sent.....

http://media5.dropshots.com/photos/515070/20081201/154430.jpg

http://media5.dropshots.com/photos/515070/20081201/154535.jpg

A trio from NYX in Aloha, Mink and Deep Bronze. They are awesome!!! I would of picked out the same colors, they are right my ally!!!!! And then 4 mineral pigments in the best colors ever... milk chocolate, Purrrple, cant wait to try that one... Delightful and Chocolate Gold. And one gloss in swirly.... witch i love, I had to try that right away!!! lol Again all colors that will wear, love, and probably would picked for myself as well!!!! Great job, i really love it all!!!!!
1f.gif

Edda also sent some candy from Iceland.....it was a mystery what it contained until i ate it cause I couldn't read a thing on the package..... They were both YUMMY.... you can never go wrong with chocolate!!! I had to share it though cause my hubby and little one were just as excited to taste it!!!!

I am going to post a FOD when i use them...... i cant wait!!!!

Yay, you got the package
wizard.gif
Glad you liked everything. The chocolates are the very famous Icelandic mix of chocolate and liquorice together, a great combo don't you think? I don't know why they don't export this to other countries, it's so yummy

I received my package today !!

My secret santa was the sweet Little Miss Lilo.

As soon as i opened the package a fantastic smell hit my nose whoa !
wub.gif

I'll post a pic later but here's a list of what i got :

-Lush Rock Star soap

-Lush Double fast luck Emotibomb (OMG !! This smells soo good !)

-Lush Honey lumps bath bomb (will explode soon in the bathtub)

-Lush Ma Bar bubblebar, it has a real square of cane sugar inside ! (Is that bar eatable ? )

-MAC Aquadisiac eyeshadow (THE eyeshadow i drool over each time i go to MAC)

-Burt's Bees Lip stash pack (you know, i would have been satisfied with one lipbalm)

-some sweets (don't expect to see them on the pic
biggrin.gif
)

I've been totally spoiled. A HUGE THANK YOU to you Nathalie !!

Originally Posted by Kathy /img/forum/go_quote.gif So I got home from work last night and there it was!! My Secret Santa present! I've been so busy I just got a chance to take a pic and get it posted! I've had to control myself though, not to eat part of my present already so I could post the pic with it in it! LOL!
My Secret Santa was Moira (Modirty80) and she got me a very cool looking card and:

Dior Diorshow Mascara in Chestnut (my HG mascara!!)

VS Beauty Rush Lipgloss in Strawberry Fizz (pretty pink color perfect for me)

2 Yankee Candle votives in Christmas Eve and Sparkling Snow (I love Yankee candles- I buy them alot!)

Some yummy looking chocolates from Gertrude Hawk (made locally in her home state of PA and the part I am going to eat some of as soon as I finish posting this)

And 2 perfume samples from Guess and Givenchy

Thank you so much Moira! I love it!! And Merry Christmas to you too!!

I'm so happy that you like everything, Kathy!

BTW- That Christmas Eve candle is my favorite Yankee candle ever!

Enjoy!

Just checking in and seeing if my recipient posted yet..... its a bit soon though. I forgot to put my screen name on it.... so ill just check back often.

Back