Secret Santa Gifts 2009

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mine shipped out today also, so keep your eyes open
smile.gif

Sorry guys it took me so long to post the pictures!

But finally took some!

I got the Makeup kit from Nyx that I had on my list, and also extra Smashbox goodies that I LOVE!

Thanks so much again LUVINBEAUTY!

Here are the pictures:

DSC00819.jpg

DSC00820-1.jpg

DSC00822.jpg

Got the stuff I ordered online already, will be sending it out to my SS tomorrow. But my SS might be surprised that I'm their SS. I wish I could say more, but don't want to ruin the surprise. (;

Wow Your SS must have been AWESOME, Or your lucky she sells make up LOL JK Glad you like everything!

jesus anjel thats a lot! im worried now if i sent enough stuff to my ss
frown.gif
if i didnt im gonna buy more and send it out lol

Wow awesome gifts Anjel! You were a lucky girl - enjoy all your new goodies!

My boyfriend just brought mine up for me, I didn't even see it on the cabinet downstairs where all the mail is kept! Doh!!

I had to take pictures as soon as I opened it because of the chocolate coins, they weren't going to remain there for very long!

Thank you to my secret santa! I love it <3

IMG_4061.jpg

IMG_4062.jpg

I love the shades of the mini bourjois pigments!

IMG_4063.jpg

Originally Posted by blueglitter /img/forum/go_quote.gif hehehe does the mischievous chuckle mean it was you?
laughing.gif

Originally Posted by Sherbert-Kisses /img/forum/go_quote.gif does the mischievous chuckle mean it was you?
laughing.gif
lol yeah it was me
smile.gif
i thought i wasnt suppost to say who i was lol im so dumb
tocktock.gif
, i tried to get brands of your wish list but our superdrug is crap, im glad you like the stuff
smile.gif

Back