Secret Santa Gifts 2009

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my gift on thursday. When I got home from work after a long day there was a package in my mailbox
rockwoot.gif
Thank you Sexy Sady! I got an eyeshadow quad from the Makeup Factory, and two Long Lasting Lipglosses, also from the Makeup Factory. Have to post pics soon when I have time. Thanks again!

i'm posting mine today FINALLY! my last item finally arrived in the post today.
biggrin.gif

Lol Lucy, same here ! My instinct told me to wait until monday, and i received my last item today. I'm going to the post office just after posting this !!

I got my gift saturday! I ate all the chocolates. lol I will try and post a picture soon! Thank you so much Moira!!

Originally Posted by emily_3383 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I got my gift saturday! I ate all the chocolates. lol I will try and post a picture soon! Thank you so much Moira!! I hope I got enough!!! I was rushing to get it out on time, but I wish I had more :-(

I too was waiting for an order to arrive; was supposed to come Friday, but because of the holiday it was delayed until today. So my package is ready to go, Priority Mail, and hubby is taking to the P.O. first thing tomorrow morning. It should make its way to *****a**** ***r*** by the end of the week (sorry, couldn't resist a little teaser there!)

Here's what I got from arielle123. Finally got around to taking a picture. Thanks so much! I'm loving everything!

e36f7352.jpg

haha whoops, so I finally sent out my present. Sorry to my SS it took me forever to ship! It'll be there asap! Hope you enjoy it! :)

So i got my gift today, i had school till 3:20 and just got home, i was suprised that the mail was even here yet, cause they are usually a little slow at getting it to us. But it was here, and so was the package.

I will post pictures in a bit

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY i got mine this afternoon! Thank you so much sherbert!! Love my stuff!

mut-ss.jpg

That chocolate orange will never make it to tomorrow let alone christmas, yummy!!

Wow, great gift hauls everyone! One of these days when I HAVE some money I'll become a contributor so I can join in on this next year!

Lola I've been eyeing that Fresh gift set on Sephora's website--it looks great!

It's great! It's different from the original Sugar, but still awesome.

Originally Posted by Saints /img/forum/go_quote.gif I got my gift on thursday. When I got home from work after a long day there was a package in my mailbox
rockwoot.gif
Thank you (Sexy Sady)! I got an eyeshadow quad from the Makeup Factory, and two Long Lasting Lipglosses, also from the Makeup Factory. Have to post pics soon when I have time. Thanks again! I hope you like everything.

I received a great package from Laurie (Nick007) from Sephora which included:

theBalm travel kit (mini lip glosses and eyeshadow)

korres body butter

and some sample items

Thank you so very much.

to my secret sister that I am sending to - I do apoligize - I have your items and will send them out tomorrow.

Back