Secret Santa Gifts 2009

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by bella1342 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Great gifts everyone! I'm bummed I missed this year... I'm bummed I missed this year too! I havent missed one in years, but I havent been on here in a while! Nicole, do you want to do our own personal exchange? LOL

Hey April, nice to see you !
smile.gif

Yay !! I received my gift
biggrin.gif
My secret Santa was Lucy, and i am spoiled !

I'll post pics tomorrow, it's when you want to take pictures the camera's batteries die on you, GRRR !!

-Chocolate coins (that i've hidden !)

-Hair holders (to avoid nasty hair pieces in your face while applying face products !!)

-Boots Rose & Geranium Lip Salve

-Chili Pepper Elegant eyes palette (blue/grey shadows with butterflies, double ended brush and a mirror, super cute !!)

-Boots Lavender Handcream and Rose Cuticle Oil in a beautiful small bag

-OPI Dear Santa, yay ! It's packed with gold glitters, i love it !!

You couldn't have picked better gifts !

Everything was beautifully wrapped, and allow me to pass along fluffy thanks
wink.gif

Thank you so much !!!

yay i'm so happy it arrived safely!
smile.gif
glad you like everything, i was worried about the polish, thought you might already have it!
biggrin.gif
merry christmas!!

Guess who got their goodies today
smile.gif
WOOHOO! I love them so much thank you Anjel! Merry Christmas to you and your family. I love everything!

DSC00715.JPG

Yay! Got my SS gift today! I was really surprised for several reasons, which I'll explain soon hopefully....

Anyway, here's what I got, nicely wrapped to add to the excitement:

a package of Ghiradelli filled squares (including white mint, my fave)

a box of coconut patties, dipped in chocolate (hubby immediately commandeered those)

L'oreal Telescopic Explosion mascara (can't wait to try this cool brush!)

MAC Colour Forms Warm Eyes set of 5 (such a cute little case and lovely colors....my first MAC ever!)

I'm looking forward to trying everything tomorrow (well, the candy has already been sampled, but not the MU).

Thank you, Sarah (akathegnat)! You're great!

USPS.com says that the package for my recipient arrived at her P.O. today....I'm not sure if that's its final destination, or if it's going to her house tomorrow. It says "scheduled for delivery Thursday December 3, 2009" so I'm a little confused. I hope she is picking it up there today because I'm dying to know if she likes everything!

Originally Posted by Lucy /img/forum/go_quote.gif that mac palette is great! It sure is pretty. I used it (and the mascara) this morning; I'm going to have to play some more, but here's the result on the first attempt.
BTW, USPS notified me that the package I sent was delivered yesterday; don't know why it took so long to update on the site (holidays, I guess?) So I hope she liked everything!

I got my Secret Santa gifts today!!! YAY!
smile.gif

Can I just say that I've had the worst week ever, and this really made me happy! lol!

Page001.jpg

My SS was Shelley, btw! She gave me Stila Smudge Pot in "Kitten", OPI nailpolish in "A-Rose At Dawn...Broke By Noon", Rimmel Kohl liners, creams, an emery board, and a bunch of perfume, eyeshadow, and other samples!

Thanks so much, Shelley! I love it all!

Woo Hoo! I did get my Secret Santa Gift yesterday! Thank you Laura! Isn't it so cute that we ended up with each other? I was excited and a little confused when I saw the return address, so I just had to laugh. I got showered with a bunch of wonderful goodies. As soon and I grab my camera I will take the pictures to prove how wonder my secret santa was to me. Thank you once again Laura I loved everything!

Originally Posted by akathegnat /img/forum/go_quote.gif Woo Hoo! I did get my Secret Santa Gift yesterday! Thank you Laura! Isn't it so cute that we ended up with each other? I was excited and a little confused when I saw the return address, so I just had to laugh. I got showered with a bunch of wonderful goodies. As soon and I grab my camera I will take the pictures to prove how wonder my secret santa was to me. Thank you once again Laura I loved everything! I know, I completely freaked out when I saw the return address on the package! I said, "I know that address....that's Sarah! No way!" I'm glad you liked everything; I was a little worried, as I said in my note. Let me know when you've tried everything and how you like it! (And any tips you can give me on using the L'oreal Telescopic would be good....I'm a little intimidated by the brush, LOL!)

Yay! I'm glad it arrived fast and that you love everything!
smile.gif
The small Vichy sample you have in the photo, just above the nail polish, is a face cream. I don't think it says on the tube what it is for but that is what it is. It's for dry skin. I believe you said in the past you have dry face skin?

I'm excited waiting for my SS gift to arrive.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif I got my Secret Santa gifts today!!! YAY!
smile.gif

Can I just say that I've had the worst week ever, and this really made me happy! lol!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v8...rl/Page001.jpg

My SS was Shelley, btw! She gave me Stila Smudge Pot in "Kitten", OPI nailpolish in "A-Rose At Dawn...Broke By Noon", Rimmel Kohl liners, creams, an emery board, and a bunch of perfume, eyeshadow, and other samples!

Thanks so much, Shelley! I love it all!

Originally Posted by Shelley /img/forum/go_quote.gif Yay! I'm glad it arrived fast and that you love everything!
smile.gif
The small Vichy sample you have in the photo, just above the nail polish, is a face cream. I don't think it says on the tube what it is for but that is what it is. It's for dry skin. I believe you said in the past you have dry face skin?
I'm excited waiting for my SS gift to arrive.
smile.gif

Yep, I have dry skin. I'm sure I'll get use out of it!
I've already used the Stila Paint Pot today, and I can't wait to get the nail polish on, it's so pretty!

Thanks for everything!

Originally Posted by Bec688 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Oh wow, great stuff Shaundra! That OPI polish looks gorgeous! Doesn't it? lol! I can't wait to try it!

sorry it has taken me so long to post pictures!

okay so all the stuff i got is awsome i an in love with the nail polish colors (all awsome choices i did not own a single one of those polishes) and the Murad firming lotion works miracles, if you need a firming cream i suggest this one

Thank you Angie!!!! i absolutley love everything, i cant wait to try the eye shadows (i have never used mineral eyeshadow before so i am super excited) everything thing was absolutley perfect

i also added the book to my shelf off books to read and decided it will be read right after i finish my current book

4160404860_2693469893_m.jpg

all the amazing stuff Angie sent me, she did a super amazing job at picking stuff out i think she really got stuff that i would have picked out if i was the one doing the shopping. Def a good paring cause we seem to be on the same wave length with what we like!

4159650477_b45dda04ca_m.jpg

Even my cat, Rigby, Wanted to get in on the present exchange, i think he was hopping i would mail him somewhere!

I got mine today!!! Thank you so much Emily! (Emily3383)

I got a bunch of cool soaps from Lush! I can't wait to try them!!!!

M.A.C. Creme De Nude ( I have been wanting this for so long!)

NYX lipstick in Terra-Cotta

Two really pretty pairs of earrings from American Eagle

Attachment 44462

Back