Secret Santa Gifts 2009

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awe blueglitter how cute are you
smile.gif
lol

Originally Posted by Sherbert-Kisses /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hehe I love the stuff you got me, the chocolate coins have already been devoured ;] damn i should have got me some chocolate coins too (mmmmm chocolate) hehe
LUVINBEAUTY nah im nuts lol
tocktock.gif
rockwoot.gif

I got home late, and sitting there waiting for me was a package. I didn't remember ordering anything, so I opened it and it was from my SS! Who happened to be Jayme (orangeeyecrayon) Thanks a bunch!!!!

001-31.jpg

I received 3 OPI by Sephora nail polishes in True Romantic, Domestic Goddess, and How Cute is that?

4 mini OPI glitter polishes (one is actually a top coat) So cute!

3 L'occitane hand creams in Shea Butter, Lavender, and Cherry Blossom

Kat Von D Rock 'N Roll eyeshadow palette

NYX eye pencil

Burt's Bees watermelon lip shimmer

A bar of soap (what's the brand/name of this?) It smells nice
smile.gif

Perfume samples of Marc Jacobs Daisy and Lola, Juicy Couture, and Very Hollywood by Michael Kors

4 Eyeko cleansing face wipes

Some L'occitane samples and a few other skincare samples

Jayme included a wonderful card as well, and what made it extra special was that her cousin made the Tulip from Watercolors. I'm a studio art major, so I adore it very much. Thank your cousin for me, she has quite the talent and I love the artwork!
smile.gif

You've been VERY generous and an awesome SS Jayme!

PS: Did you happen to look on my wishlist on Makeupalley? Haha, it's so uncanny since the OPI polishes were the exact ones I wanted, including the Kat Von D palette :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Oh wow Angie, you were spoiled rotten! Look at all those goodies! How cute are those OPI minis?! Enjoy all your new treasures
smile.gif

I sendt mine gift away today, believe my SS would have it in hans by nexr coming weekend.

Originally Posted by blueglitter /img/forum/go_quote.gif jesus anjel thats a lot! im worried now if i sent enough stuff to my ss
frown.gif
if i didnt im gonna buy more and send it out lol Uh oh! I feel the same way! I am worried now.But I had my bf send out the package earlier today :-(

Originally Posted by blueangel1023 /img/forum/go_quote.gif PS: Did you happen to look on my wishlist on Makeupalley? Haha, it's so uncanny since the OPI polishes were the exact ones I wanted, including the Kat Von D palette :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I dont actually have a makeupalley account so no i didnt. I knew you had said purples and pinks, so i just picked out the ones i thought were the prettiest. As for the Kat Von D palette, i had enough points for it but hate purple eyeshadow on myself so i decided rather than just saving the points i would get it for you.
I am so glad you liked everything! I get crazy around the holidays cause i love buying gifts for people.

Also sorry i forgot to mention what the soap was, it is a chunk of a hugo naturals bar. It is ginger hand soap.

Originally Posted by Orangeeyecrayon /img/forum/go_quote.gif I dont actually have a makeupalley account so no i didnt. I knew you had said purples and pinks, so i just picked out the ones i thought were the prettiest. As for the Kat Von D palette, i had enough points for it but hate purple eyeshadow on myself so i decided rather than just saving the points i would get it for you.
I am so glad you liked everything! I get crazy around the holidays cause i love buying gifts for people.

Also sorry i forgot to mention what the soap was, it is a chunk of a hugo naturals bar. It is ginger hand soap.

Aww, thanks again! I can't wait to try everything!

Hope your SS has been good to ya! (whoever she is)
smile.gif

Ugh I've been so busy lately with the baby and family coming to visit for the holidays and the holidays itself! And I keep forgetting to send mine out. So forcing my hubby to do it tomorrow if I remember. haha

Wonderful gifts have been received
smile.gif

I'm sending mine out by this Saturday . I'm waiting for a shipment and it should arrive this Friday. If it's late, then Monday I will ship and send it by Xpress mail.

I posted mine last week but may take a while to get there since it's an international package
smile.gif
I hope it's enough. The brands that were requested aren't for sale here in NZ so I tried to improvise
smile.gif

I can't wait to get mine! I'm not opening it until Christmas but will post when I get it.

i keep ninja-cat-ing the postman every afternoon when he comes, im so excited! i cant wait for mine to arrive!

I got my gift from arielle123! Thanks so much, I love everything! I forgot my camera at my apartment (at the p's for the weekend), but I'll post pictures as soon as I get home. Yay!

I shipped my SS gift earlier this evening. I'm looking forward for my recipient to receive it.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by lolaB /img/forum/go_quote.gif I got my gift from arielle123! Thanks so much, I love everything! I forgot my camera at my apartment (at the p's for the weekend), but I'll post pictures as soon as I get home. Yay! hope you like it all and glad that it arrived safely
smile.gif

Back