Secret Santa Gifts 2009

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ooohh those lush soaps look awesome Moira! Especially the dark pink one hehe

Awesome job organizing SS this year Bec and Rosie!! It seems like so many people got their gifts already and it's only Dec. 5th! I'm so happy for everyone!

Aww.. I just saw your post April.. lol! Where have you been!?! You're missed here!

if mine arrives anytime next week i will probably just wait until i get home to leeds on the 17th to open it, rather than have my parents send it on to liverpool as it probably won't make it here in time before i go back home!

great gifts this year though.

Originally Posted by Lucy /img/forum/go_quote.gif if mine arrives anytime next week i will probably just wait until i get home to leeds on the 17th to open it, rather than have my parents send it on to liverpool as it probably won't make it here in time before i go back home!
great gifts this year though.

ha! im from leeds too! i come from bramley (bit rough lol)

Originally Posted by bella1342 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Awesome job organizing SS this year Bec and Rosie!! It seems like so many people got their gifts already and it's only Dec. 5th! I'm so happy for everyone!
Aww.. I just saw your post April.. lol! Where have you been!?! You're missed here!

Thanks Nicole! We're very happy so far
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Bec688 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Ooohh those lush soaps look awesome Moira! Especially the dark pink one hehe I just used one in the shower aminute ago. Let me tell ya, I did NOT want to get out! Love me some Lush!

Originally Posted by Modirty80 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I just used one in the shower aminute ago. Let me tell ya, I did NOT want to get out! Love me some Lush! Hehehe sounds good! Rosie got me some lush stuff last Christmas, it's heavenly!

Just got my ss gift (thanks so much Lola!) I love everything and it's so funny b/c I needed a new pair of tweezerman tweezers. I was just contemplating if it was worth sending mine in to sharpen or not since I've heard some bad stories.

Anyway, thanks so much, I love everything and can't wait to try!

Originally Posted by Arielle123 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Just got my ss gift (thanks so much Lola!) I love everything and it's so funny b/c I needed a new pair of tweezerman tweezers. I was just contemplating if it was worth sending mine in to sharpen or not since I've heard some bad stories.
Anyway, thanks so much, I love everything and can't wait to try!

Yay! I'm so glad you love everything.
smile.gif
And yeah, I sent in a pair of mine to be sharpened and they came back greasy and just didn't work the same. I'm happy I saved you the trouble!

Originally Posted by Orangeeyecrayon /img/forum/go_quote.gif sorry it has taken me so long to post pictures!
okay so all the stuff i got is awsome i an in love with the nail polish colors (all awsome choices i did not own a single one of those polishes) and the Murad firming lotion works miracles, if you need a firming cream i suggest this one

Thank you Angie!!!! i absolutley love everything, i cant wait to try the eye shadows (i have never used mineral eyeshadow before so i am super excited) everything thing was absolutley perfect

i also added the book to my shelf off books to read and decided it will be read right after i finish my current book

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2790/...93469893_m.jpg

all the amazing stuff Angie sent me, she did a super amazing job at picking stuff out i think she really got stuff that i would have picked out if i was the one doing the shopping. Def a good paring cause we seem to be on the same wave length with what we like!

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2609/...5dda04ca_m.jpg

Even my cat, Rigby, Wanted to get in on the present exchange, i think he was hopping i would mail him somewhere!

Yay! I'm glad you got your package. Enjoy your goodies
smile.gif

I'm really happy about this secret santa! Gosh I wish it didd't happen just for christmas
frown.gif
It was great fun!

Great presents, all!

And orangeeyecrayon, Rigby is beautiful! Oops, I should say "Handsome". I suppose boys don't want to be called beautiful. But he IS!

lol i will have to get a picture of him sleeping, he has a white patch on his tummy in the shape of a speedo, and a little white patch in each of his armpits it is beyond hilarious

Hmmm, my SS should have received her package by now? I sent it last Tuesday via Royal Mail 1st Class. I hope it hasn't gotten lost in the mail! =[

Originally Posted by Sherbert-Kisses /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hmmm, my SS should have received her package by now? I sent it last Tuesday via Royal Mail 1st Class. I hope it hasn't gotten lost in the mail! =[ I think you'll find she has...click back a few pages
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Bec688 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I think you'll find she has...click back a few pages
wink.gif
2.gif
doh.gif
how dumb am I!?
whistling.gif

Originally Posted by Sherbert-Kisses /img/forum/go_quote.gif
2.gif
doh.gif
how dumb am I!?
whistling.gif
lol no you're not, this thread is very active, it's easy to miss things!

i think mine has arrived! my mum called me yesterday and said i had a few packages at home! i won't recieve it until next thursday though, it won't make it to liverpool in time. eeeee i'm so excited
biggrin.gif

My SS gift arrived today! I love everything!
smile.gif

My secret santa is Shaundra (StereoXGirl). Thank you Shaundra, everything you sent I absolutely love!
smile.gif

This is what Shaundra bought for me:

Sonia Kashuk Powder Brush

MAC Smoke and Mirrors eyeshadow palette (Holiday set)

MAC Zoom Lash Mascara (Zoom Black)

The Body Shop Coconut Body Set (Shower cream, Body butter, Body scrub, Bar soap, and bath poof)

Back