Secret Santa Gifts 2009

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Shelley /img/forum/go_quote.gif My SS gift arrived today! Shaundra bought for me:Sonia Kashuk Powder Brush

LOL! She got me a pink SK powder brush last year! I use it every morning for my EDM, best brush I've ever owned. I love it so much I bought a set of 5 more pink SK brushes this year to go with it!

got my pack today
tongue.gif

i reallly looooooooove everything

my ss was GIGGLES 1972

thank you sooooooooo much

she sent me :

prestige : (love this brand)

big sky shadow (you cant see it in the pic its a pretty turkiz color with lots of glitters)

prestige let loose shadow dust deo

yr mascara

trucco lip pencil in cinnamon stick (such a cute name )

and benefit divine rouge bluse dark peach color

realy pretty

thank you so much

cant wait to try them all

Hmm I hope my SS gets her parcel soon
frown.gif
still no sign of mine!

OH I spoke too soon haha, I got my parcel today but I'm not opening it until Christmas
biggrin.gif
thank you whoever it was! (from Israel!)

i'm going home today! FINALLY. lol

so i will get my ss present later today
biggrin.gif
i can't wait!!

oh my god aude you made my day!!!
smile.gif

sorry for longness..

my mum dislocated her elbow a few days ago and has been admitted to hospital. we're waiting on her getting an operation done. it's not serious but if she doesn't get it popped in properly then it could mean that her arm will not work right. and its annoying because its christmas!! she can't cook or anything. she was due to come pick me up from liverpool today but couldn't, and my dad is full of cold so he couldn't either.

so i had to lug EVERYTHING i own practically in a massive suitcase that i could barely lift on a 2hour train journey. i get home, the men fitting the stairlift (for my elderly grandma who is coming in a few days) are waiting in the snow to be let in, i have to let them in, make them cups of tea, sort my dad out with some cold medicine and make sure he's ok. i finally get a sit down, go into my room and your present is waiting and it really put a smile on my face!!

xmas1.jpg

aude got me the ENTIRE china glaze christmas collection (thankyou sooo much!), OPI merry midnight (which incidentally, i had only just decided i really really liked, i was going to order it myself), the NYX runway palette in Versus, NYX lipstick in rose bud and the UD 24/7 eyeliner pencil in zero.

all wrapped up in a gorgeous sephora bag! lol i cut the "sephora" bit out and kept it for my scrapbook.

i took a swatch of the lipstick as the picture doesn't do it justice, noticed i had major moustache in it so just cut out my lips in photoshop. lmao.

nyxswatch.jpg

it's a super pretty colour, thank you so much aude!!!

Yay, glad you like it Lucy ! Your journey back home sounds like a mini quest lol ! I hope your parents will feel better, it sucks to be sick for the holidays
frown.gif

I liked the Sephora bag too, it's prettier than the regular all black
biggrin.gif

Saints.

Thank you!
rockwoot.gif

Two lip balm and one lipgloss + one silver eye shadow and one gel liner from Eo Cosmetics. One eye shadow (print) from Mac.

2009_12180001.jpg

Thank you again.

Originally Posted by jo1iet /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hmm I hope my SS gets her parcel soon
frown.gif
still no sign of mine!
OH I spoke too soon haha, I got my parcel today but I'm not opening it until Christmas
biggrin.gif
thank you whoever it was! (from Israel!)

its was me hope youll like it

frown.gif
Nick007 - I'm going to ruin the surprise and tell you it was me - I really really hope you get your parcel soon! It was posted over 4 weeks ago so you should get it soon.

Okay---thanks for letting me know. I didn't know I was the last one left until yesterday. Yeah!!!

Originally Posted by Nick007 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Okay---thanks for letting me know. I didn't know I was the last one left until yesterday. Yeah!!!
frown.gif
Awe Nick I hope you get it soon

Back