Secret Santa Gifts 2010

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Sherbert-Kisses /img/forum/go_quote.gif

They were from me :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Glad you like them. Doesn't the shampoo smell divine!? 

Mine arrived a few days ago but I've been working nonstop and only just got a chance to post the pics. Thanks to Sexy Sadie. I love it all and the GOSH lipbalm is proving very useful :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Yes, it does ! Thank you again !

Originally Posted by katana /img/forum/go_quote.gif

magosienne you'll have to let us know how your bath products are, I've been wanting to try those Soap & Glory bath products!

Sherbert Kisses it looks like you got spoiled by sexy sadie! What awesome gifts!

I hope the gift I sent arrives safely. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Will do ! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

My Secret Santa gift arrived today!

My SO brought it to me when I was waking up. What a great thing to wake up too!

Thank- you so much Aude! (Magosienne) Merry Christmas Hun! 
santa.gif

I Love it all so much, and the perfume solid smells amazing! It is so divine, my SO really likes it too!

THANK YOU!

She did such a lovely job wrapping them too!

I recieved Urban Decay Primper Potion in SIN, An OPI Nail polish set with a Body Shimmer. (I can't wait to try it), A lovely smelling L'Occitane solid Perfume, and 2 sephora samples. (Light Veil Foundation & Smoothing Primper) I've been meaning to get a primper to try, so this is perfect!

Thanks again Aude :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Much Love XO

My Secret Santa gift arrived today!

My SO brought it to me when I was waking up. What a great thing to wake up too!

Thank- you so much Aude! (Magosienne) Merry Christmas Hun! 
santa.gif

I Love it all so much, and the perfume solid smells amazing! It is so divine, my SO really likes it too!

THANK YOU!

She did such a lovely job wrapping them too!

I recieved Urban Decay Primper Potion in SIN, An OPI Nail polish set with a Body Shimmer. (I can't wait to try it), A lovely smelling L'Occitane solid Perfume, and 2 sephora samples. (Light Veil Foundation & Smoothing Primper) I've been meaning to get a primper to try, so this is perfect!

Thanks again Aude :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Much Love XO

Yay ! I'm glad you like everything ! Enjoy !!

I'm excited everytime I see the mailman come but haven't received anything yet. I can hardly wait to open up my SS gift when it arrives. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm glad you liked everything!!!I was worried. I couldn't find the Snowmen np's at any of my Rite Aids, and I couldn't find the Ilamsqua...I was bummed.

Originally Posted by lolaB /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Got my gift! Thank you so, so much, Moira! I love everything so much!! I was just looking at those Sinfuls at the drugstore today. Good thing I didn't buy them, lol. :]

Aww, thank you for even taking the time to look! I really couldn't be more please with my gift, you're too sweet! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by Aprill /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Great job guys! It sucks I am broke every year to participate ahh maybe next year!

Yeah, even if I had been allowed to participate this year, I doubt if I would have had enough to get a nice gift(s) for the name I drew. I think I will prepare for next year by putting aside a few things when I find great products at super sale prices. I know I could put together a fantastic package if I find things here and there throughout the year.

These are some great gifts!

I'm kinda disappointed I missed out this year. Something to look forward to for next year, I guess. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hey everybody!

I got mine on Monday,but I have been so busy with my mom being in the hospital,taking care of my younger brother and the house etc,that I haven't posted.I literally cried when I got mine,not only because everything was perfect,but in my family there will be no gifts this year so it's the only one I will get get...My camera isn't working right so I will just describe everything I got...If my camera starts working,I will post a pic then...Here goes:

I got a yummy peppermint Xmas Lollipop

3 gorgeous colored glittery pens in purple,orange and red

Loreal Colour Juice Lip Gloss in berry burst

Benefit The Gloss in Corsage

A sample of Dark Angel face wash from Lush

Lady Catrina soap from Lush

Porridge Soap from Lush

Mandarin's Tea Party soap from Lush

A Santa Shaped Bath Bomb from Lush that smells fabulous!

Whoever you are,thank you from the bottom of my heart,you made my day in so many ways and I feel blessed.Happy Holidays!

Yay! That was me! Im glad you liked it.

Originally Posted by tinypinkbubbles /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hey everybody!

I got mine on Monday,but I have been so busy with my mom being in the hospital,taking care of my younger brother and the house etc,that I haven't posted.I literally cried when I got mine,not only because everything was perfect,but in my family there will be no gifts this year so it's the only one I will get get...My camera isn't working right so I will just describe everything I got...If my camera starts working,I will post a pic then...Here goes:

I got a yummy peppermint Xmas Lollipop

3 gorgeous colored glittery pens in purple,orange and red

Loreal Colour Juice Lip Gloss in berry burst

Benefit The Gloss in Corsage

A sample of Dark Angel face wash from Lush

Lady Catrina soap from Lush

Porridge Soap from Lush

Mandarin's Tea Party soap from Lush

A Santa Shaped Bath Bomb from Lush that smells fabulous!

Whoever you are,thank you from the bottom of my heart,you made my day in so many ways and I feel blessed.Happy Holidays!

tinypinkbubbles, sorry your mom is in the hospital. I hope she gets better soon. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Your gift sounds nice! In fact everyone has received great gifts!

I haven't received mine yet. I get excited when I see the mailman lol. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Has anyone else recieved any SS gifts yet??

Back